Preset Bundle - Sykes & Underrated Amps

I moved a bunch of my user cabs around recently and don't have any cabs in U06, U18, and U19 so no sound for me on these presets (except Sykes - sounds good!. I'm sure you have said before what cabs you were using but I can't find it. Please refresh my memory - Thanks!

Hey LT. Cool as always! The strat presets work great here. Don't have an HB git yet. I am working on that and it won't be long. Thanks for Sharing..............

I moved a bunch of my user cabs around recently and don't have any cabs in U06, U18, and U19 so no sound for me on these presets (except Sykes - sounds good!. I'm sure you have said before what cabs you were using but I can't find it. Please refresh my memory - Thanks!

Import them as a bundle and save the cabs wherever you like.

The secret sauce with these presets are the cabs. I've been working on capturing all my cabs so I'll hopefully release detailed packs at some point.

Thank you! I had just done a drag and drop with Axe-Manage Presets which worked but obviously didn't bring the cabs in. Imported as bundle and she took off and worked! They all sound really good - Thanks again!

Now I have your presets in my Ax8 and they are killer, this Sykes tone is pure 80s, you did a great job capturing your cabs, big thanks to you!
I noticed you raised the input gate controls: Threshold to -60db and ratio up to 3.29 on the gainier presets (deliverance and splawnage), are you chasing some specific goal with this approach?

Now I have your presets in my Ax8 and they are killer, this Sykes tone is pure 80s, you did a great job capturing your cabs, big thanks to you!
I noticed you raised the input gate controls: Threshold to -60db and ratio up to 3.29 on the gainier presets (deliverance and splawnage), are you chasing some specific goal with this approach?
less noise

Reactions: Rex
My Strat sounds amazing with these presets - love all the high gains, and the Delxue Crunch is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks Leon.

They sound great ,but am I missing something ,I don't see the preset down load any where?

Leon you are to freaking awesome man. you keep it up my entire AX8 will be all leon todd stuff. ps where did you get the buttons for your ax8?

Awesome sounds !,
I click on the down load link, throws me into a Dropbox. I can pull them down one by one.....but then they don’t play, no sounds, Cab ? How do we get these as a bundle to import ?
Thx

Back
Top Bottom