Preset bank/ presets for cover live gig?

nexus

Inspired
Hi, guys!
I would like to ask if some of you have great live tones for different kind of music. Just something you could use for mixed up setlist of styles for the cover gig.
I don´t own AX8, but I have Axe-fx II and I don´t play live gigs. But I promised to help my friend with AX8 live tones. He has not been happy with the tone at all.
So if you happen to play live gigs and have good realistic tones for anything from cleans, crunch, rock, ballads, to heavy. Please don´t hesitate to share, I would really appreciate any help you could give. I can tweak them for his liking, but good starting point would help me sooo much. No need to be exactly for any song. Just need different tones that do the job in live situation from the in house speaker system.
Thank you!

Here is a Boogie preset with 4 scenes from clean to gainy. I've converted it to AX8 format. I hope it's useful to you and your buddy.

Attachments

• Boogie Quad Ares(AX8).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 76
Yes, it's a good patch that covers a lot of ground. Tweak for your particular guitar and rig. This is an updated version for Ares 2. you can find an older version in Axe Change #5459 you'll need fractool to convert to AX8 format

Back
Top Bottom