• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Preset 333 FAS Lead

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Started tweaking this preset. Don't know why I overlooked it before, but it sounds great to me. Anybody else using this preset as a base to build a tone?

Drama

Inspired
I haven't loaded Factory presets since FW 3ish. I tend to load in three blank banks and copy my patches over or make new ones with major FW revisions. I really should load the newest factory and give em a try again.

babuka

Inspired
One of those amps that makes me want to play fast. Must be compressed more or something, but I like it.

s_m_g

I use the FAS amps a lot these days, love them. My live rhythm and lead sounds consist of patches using the FAS Hair, Modern, Lead 1 and Lead 2 amps.

Top Bottom