Fixed Preset 001 loads blank on startup, reappears when reloaded (1.04)

Poparad

Power User
I just got my FM3 yesterday (longtime AxeII user). I updated to the latest firmware and then I shifted all the factory presets to later patch slots with FM3 Edit and cleared out the first 129 slots.

I then built a patch in slot 001 (I have patch number offset on so it's the first patch), saved it, and turned the FM3 off. On booting it, the correct saved patch name displays, but it's completely blank inside. Selecting another patch and selecting back to 001 loads it correctly with all the blocks and settings as they should be. Happens every time I load the FM3.

I saved the same patch to 003 and it loads just fine on boot. I resaved it again to 001 and it's still not loading properly on boot.

I think this behavior has been seen on the Axe Fx III, too.

I'll see if I can find the thread.

I rebuilt the whole patch today from a cleared/initialized blank preset and saved it to 001 and I'm still getting the load issue.

As a side note, the original patch had this weird, soft white noise constantly going regardless of which blocks were active or bypassed. Rebuilding the patch from scratch fixed it, but I couldn't pin down where that noise was coming from. The patch posted above is the old one so it should also do that if you load it.

@Poparad Can you dump your "System + Global Blocks + FC" settings from Fractal-Bot and attach?

Back
Top Bottom