Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

The integration of CabLab features is probably going to be too much for me to ignore. The full blown sound card is a nice touch. Having more cabs is always nice. Channel switching on the amps is cool. The labeled foot controller is pretty badass.

So yeah wasn't really needing to upgrade, don't utilize about 90% if what I have now, this is just for my own entertainment....I'm in. If for nothing more than to see where this much processing power takes Cliff. Ten years with FAS now. Ten fun and amazing ones.

Bluetooth support, apart from the hardware, which may or may not be trivial, also would require writing mobile apps, testing them, updating them, dealing with app stores/mobile OS updates. That in turn would require two new teams of developers. It may or may not be beneficial commercially, but regardless of that, its an additional endeavor, and I guess they have been rather busy without more challenges.

Just a guess.
I would rather Fractal focus on features not mobile apps.

I'm running in circles and walking into walls! I saw this on another forum and thought "oh, not another axeIII photshop - gotcha" - then the link to here. Never thought it would be so SOON. On the list! Need a blow off valve for my new GAS..the wait is gonna suck! Congrats FAS!
I thought the same thing then I clicked the pic and it took to the fractal audio website. I was floored.

Exactly, this has been discussed many times...

Thankfully, Cliffs clip seems to have provided clarity for some and we can return. to learning what we can
do with III, instead of rehashing what is already known about the two
Cliff's post is changing Channels, not presets... But that's all I need :)

The integration of CabLab features is probably going to be too much for me to ignore. The full blown sound card is a nice touch. Having more cabs is always nice. Channel switching on the amps is cool. The labeled foot controller is pretty badass.

So yeah wasn't really needing to upgrade, don't utilize about 90% if what I have now, this is just for my own entertainment....I'm in. If for nothing more than to see where this much processing power takes Cliff. Ten years with FAS now. Ten fun and amazing ones.

I miss your old avatar. I almost didn't recognize you! Ha ha ha!

I wonder if we could have default values for each amp model marked in the new axe edit, and redundant controls greyed out. Everything else is in the three, why not have it all!

I'm planning to talk my stage right guitar player into buying a 3 also. This way we can be each other's back up rig. Just have an emergency 2 simultaneous guitar preset all set up. Something happens just plug into the other guys axe. No more bringing 2 rigs each.

Yes! It’s wonderful. You can loop a section in your DAW and tweak the guitar sound all while live monitoring it with the rest of your tracks.

giphy.gif

Wow, the new III looks incredible and the power is just insane. Congrats to the FAS team for always moving forward! Although It will be hard for me to give up my XL+ That was made in the USA

depending on the new 16 channels USB audio and his dedicated 16 cores µc. is there enough headroom on the usb rates to send in realtime the output levels in "axedit"?

Back
Top Bottom