Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

THIS:

4-effect-types-table-364x1024.gif

Multi Tap Delay 5? And the others five?

The Axe3 is basically my wishlist post: quadruple CPU power, double channels in USB, indestructible, waterproof. Got almost all points! Not to forget the new MFC, happy about that after waiting for a new Liquid foot for four years...

Last edited:
Question for anybody in the know on the new III
Will the firmware updates change your existing presets - Like it does currently with the existing/current models?
This is my biggest issue with the AXE FX2. The hundreds of hours fine tuning the finest detail to get the tone exactly where I want it.. Only for a new firmware to take away all my precious hours of perfecting...
So you want firmware updates that doesn’t change your tone? Then what’s the point.

Id love an Axefx 3 "2U Lite version". 3U is simply to big to drag around. Gotta have in-ear and whireless too in the same rack, thats a total of 4U which gets problematic when flying.

Apologies in advance if this has already been asked, but will firmware development continue for the II XL+ units? I remember hearing that there's still plenty of expandability in them yet.

I don’t care about any of the fancy shit it may or may not do. All I want out of your ridiculesly powerful 4 dsp chips is gapless switching. I don’t care if it sounds better, I don’t care if there is so much I/O that I can route the signal through my ass, and back again, I want preset changes to be as quick as a scene change. Please and thank you.

Totally joking, geeze! Although I suppose some would think it's true with the some of the comments I've seen with other FAS product releases.
I know you were joking obviously ;)
I was joking too altough telling the truth :D

So you want firmware updates that doesn’t change your tone? Then what’s the point.

If I understand his post correctly, he wants the FW update to leave his advanced settings alone so that he can start making adjustments from where he was rather than starting over with all advanced parameters reset to default values.

I don’t care about any of the fancy shit it may or may not do. All I want out of your ridiculesly powerful 4 dsp chips is gapless switching. I don’t care if it sounds better, I don’t care if there is so much I/O that I can route the signal through my ass, and back again, I want preset changes to be as quick as a scene change. Please and thank you.
Hmm.....no problem here with fast and gapless presetchange........but the scenechange has a gap when using different x/y blocks.

Back
Top Bottom