Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

Trivial but I didn't see a tuner button on the front. Is there one?

Why would you need a button??? ..............Its touch screen!

{Runs away laughing uncontrollably....with a hint of evilness] :D

Sorry couldn't resist:smilingimp:

This release is perfect timing for me. I was in a head on collision last Tuesday that the reasponding officers and EMTs can’t believe I survived (some broken bones though), so my wife absolutely had no problem with setting aside the funds. I am milking her sympathy as much as I can.

I really like the back panel on the III.

I am relieved, Due to my interface, and DAW I am on an older version of Mac OS and I saw that the new axe Edit was for Mac OS 10.7 and up and I freaked out a little thinking I would now have to update all my stuff. Thankfully I come in past 10.7 so I am good, THANK GOD, I didn't want that snowball effect of having to update everything in my setup for one new piece of gear!

Why would you need a button??? ..............Its touch screen!

{Runs away laughing uncontrollably....with a hint of evilness]
It's not either! At least I never read that anywhere. That would be cool if it was.

I REALLY appreciate them announcing it only a month before release as opposed to when the II came out and they made us wait months lol, thank you @FractalAudio. Just did my taxes too soo perfect timing and looks like I jumped on the waitlist minutes after it opened up!

Hands down sooooo sexy.

I too will be watching this closely to see how it compares to my II xl+.

This release is perfect timing for me. I was in a head on collision last Tuesday that the reasponding officers and EMTs can’t believe I survived (some broken bones though), so my wife absolutely had no problem with setting aside the funds. I am milking her sympathy as much as I can.

I really like the back panel on the III.

Sorry to hear about your car wreck, but glad you were able to use that angle to get a new Axe with blessing from the Wife.

Back
Top Bottom