• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

effulgent

Inspired
things get there when they get there; as soon as we have them, the anticipation buzz will wear off and we'll be right where we started... hahaha

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
There was never a first of March projection. It was "early March."
Sorry @Rex , I meant the first part/weeks/etc of March, not March 1st. I know you're working on keeping expectations in check, just wanted clarify my question. Even though Cliff did say it was "expected to start shipping March 1st," I always took that as first of March... somewhere around March 1st. I know it could be longer, I'm checking with those in the know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex

1poorplayer

Power User
Okay, I missed that.

Hey @Rex , seriously , I remember seeing it , but like @Rick said , I too was figuring 1st part of March ( hopefully ). No offense - calling you out on that one. :)
I know FAS is trying to keep up with expectations for a timeline , which is easier said than done.

As I said before , all of us wanting to buy the III are lucky there's a wait list , and lucky that @FractalAudio has given everyone an approximate date for the III to start shipping.

MNG

Inspired
Looks good actually - but what happened to the feedback/interaction with real cabs for the power amp speaker configuration? Cliff mentioned he was working on that ages ago and that was a big part of the appeal to me of Axe III.

Last edited:
Top Bottom