Presence Freq with Real Cab+Mesa 2:90

nambutio

Inspired
Hello guys!

I have used the Presence Freq to make an adjustment in my presets. This control helps a lot. It allows you to leave the smooth highs. Especially for clean sounds.

I don't know the theoretical part, but for this kind of setup it's very good.
Try it and let your opinion.

Thanks!
Walter Sá

I believe you had said you leave the power amp modeling on when you play through the 290. Are you setting all the speaker page controls to zero, or what? I'm only asking because personally, I can't make it work with the power amp sims on no matter what I do.

I believe you had said you leave the power amp modeling on when you play through the 290. Are you setting all the speaker page controls to zero, or what? I'm only asking because personally, I can't make it work with the power amp sims on no matter what I do.

Hello, Sir!

With Quantum 2.0 I don't need adjust the speaker page to zero more. I leave the power amp modeling on and cab modeling off.
I tested a Marshall cab Valvestate 4x12 yesterday but no change I ended up with my two Bruschi 2x12.
With these two cabs stay perfect. Sometimes I use one with two V30 and another with two Creamback 65 and sometimes
only V30 and both settings are good.

Thanks for words and sorry for my english! :)
Walter Sá

P.S I'll make some videos to show my setup, although I understand but don't speak English by lack of training.

Reactions: JT2
Well I loaded a patch up and played through it. Still doesn't quite do it for me. Even with adjustments it's significantly hyped in the highs and the low end doesn't punch quite right. Different strokes for different folks, I guess! Enjoy yourself though that's all that matters!

Back
Top Bottom