preamp in a pedal (SOLVED)

So... I may be uneducated on the subject, but why would you want to replicate a valvestate, 8100 or any valvestate for that matter?

The challenge is that is there's not a separate power amp model in the Axe Fx or FM3... Not sure which you have since you wrote Axe Fx but posted on FM3 forum ;)

I'm not really experienced with the Valvestate design so no need idea if the integrated power amp on those amps was "flat" or not?

If it's really just a flat SS power amp then you can probably just use the pedal with no Amp block into a Cab block.

You can either run it in front of the unit or in a loop, which will allow you to place it where you want in the signal flow on the grid. And also to include it or not (like bypassing it) via the Axe Fx or FM3.

i don't know what it is. i assume it's a pedal that's just the preamp part of the amp. i was kinda hoping someone had an idea here cause i don't know. it seems like you can't just use a power amp sim without the preamp part of the block. i don't know im guessing.

and yeah DEATH METAL

I’m reasonably sure you’d be able to get the 80s Death Metal thing going without the pedal, just using the FM3.

Much simpler setup.

Back
Top Bottom