Bug? Preamp hardness saving incorrectly.

scorch

Experienced
Looks like a bug we had in v2.x beta is back. The preamp hardness is not saving correctly. It defaults to 8.2 and I change it to 8.0. I save it. Turn the Axe FX off. Upon restart the preamp hardness is showing 8.80. This is happening on all presets and all amp types. With several restarts.

It was doing this during the v2.x betas but it cleared up and worked correctly when v2.0 came out.

Well, it's back. I don't know if its a Axe FX problem or a Axe-Edit problem. When I restart the preamp hardness is at 8.80 when I saved it at 8.0. If I don't change the preamp hardness from default 8.2, it stays at 8.2.

Not doing it here - all is working well. Just tested by changing from 8.20 to 3.6, saved, changed presets, turned off, turned on, went back to the modified preset with axe edit - still showing same 3.6 value.

Axe Edit 3.6.0
Axe II Mk I firm 2.02

This is version 2.02. It happened to me before and I just wrote it off to being a beta and AxeEdit being slightly behind the new firmwares.

But its back. Maybe tomorrow I'll try downloading and re-flashing the firmware. It's definitely not saving correctly. Everything else works fine.

Back
Top Bottom