Pre-sales question; may I purchase an Axe II?

nikki-k

Experienced
Hi!
I am in the process of selling a bunch of gear to buy an Axe Fx II. As I was prep'ing some stuff to ship, I realized.. I purchased an Axe Fx Ultra about 2 years ago, but returned it within the first 2 weeks. Am I even *allowed* to purchase an Axe Fx II??? I saw the * bit on the Sales page, stating that, ".. If you purchase a product and return it you are not eligible for the guarantee on any future purchases of the same product." Does the Axe Fx II count as "the same product" as the Axe Fx Ultra? If so.. awesome! I do not require any guarantee. I know what I want to purchase, and am fully aware of the pros and cons. If it does NOT count as the same product, I would be willing to waive that guarantee.. in writing, notarized even, if that would help.

Really excited about getting one :D
Thank you!

dude the axe 2 is not the same product as an ultra, even if you returned an ultra. shouldn't be an issue

".. If you purchase a product and return it you are not eligible for the guarantee on any future purchases of the same product."
Thank you!

Very strange quote to see anywhere and hard to understand? but like a lot of things, a vendor can not simply bypass state and government trade legislation with a simple (in both senses of the word) statement. They have the right to refuse to sell something to you, but once they have sold you something (entered into a transaction), that transaction is then governed by the trade practices act (or whatever in your country). Please let us not start another great debate about how great the product/company is, I am well aware of that, this is simply about what is legal and what is not.

First off, ALL products sold as "new" come with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against "defects in materials and workmanship."

If you purchase and return a product, you no longer get the 15-day money-back evaluation period on subsequent purchases of that same product.

The Axe-Fx II is not the same product as the Axe-Fx Ultra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom