Pre-Newb thoughts

VeryBadMan

Experienced
It shipped , It shipped .... not here yet :-(

After reading the forum checking out youtube clips seeing the unit used live - Animals as Leaders - I decided to take the plunge . I expect years of tonal adventures , and inspiration .
I don't expect it to make me a better player , I know I've fallen into that mental trap before with gear. If I only had this pedal or that amp I'd sound just like xyz only to plug it in and be disappointed .
Music takes years and years , study , discipline and PATIENCE . I have always wanted to have a home studio so I went out and bought everything , monitors , interface , computer , midi controller , microphones a desk etc etc.
Put it all together , did it work right NO ! I had to learn step by step how to do this . Cant wait for my AXE FX II to get here so I can start learning that too Let the tweakage begin !
Here is a little song I wrote - I'm a total recording newb too as I have no Idea what i'm doing - yet

VBM - Studios

https://soundcloud.com/user309049126/breezy

Mini Mesa clean channel - two SM-57s > Focusrite Scarlet > Abelton -raw no eq or fx in the daw
A mini Mesa would be a great amp to add BTW

Welcome to the group. Hope you will benefit as lot from this forum as I have.

As for the recording. A good start. Now you need to experiment with putting on some bass and drums, vocals etc....

Bendt

Another fractalite. Welcome to the journey. Dude, you will be blown away I promise you. I was just playing this morning, really loud and I was in heaven.

Welcome to the group. Hope you will benefit as lot from this forum as I have.

As for the recording. A good start. Now you need to experiment with putting on some bass and drums, vocals etc....

Bendt

thanks man that was just a song idea fragment I want too add more to it Drums etc but I havent gotten to that chapter in the book lol - just kidding - sort of my Experiments so far have sounded really bad . I am hoping the AXEFX can help alot for making guitar tracks .

Back
Top Bottom