pre-7.05 cabs HERE available

Sebastian

Power User
In the attached zip-file you'll find the two removed cab IRs, i.e. the V30 and the Recto2.

I only use the V30 in a few patches but have to admit that the versions other forumers put online don't sound the same, because they lack Cliff's post-processing on Alu's IR.
So I reverted to firmware 7.04 and "extracted" both cabs going purely digital (spdif I/O).
They should be as close as possible to the 7.04 stock versions that now got removed. At least they sound identically to me.

Have fun and stop buggin' poor Cliff! ;)

Sebastian

edit: they're now on axechange.net, too.

Sebastian,

thank you very much!

Will try to upload the IRs this evening and compare them to
the stock ones on 7.04 before updating to 7.06!

Andreas

Thank goodness. Thank you Sebastian.

I don't use those IR's; but I am glad they are now available for those that do.

"Eureka!!!!"

I've only checked out the V30, but it sounds great and almost exactly like the stock one. The only difference to my ears is that the stock V30 has a tiny bit more in the lower mids, but it is a pretty minor difference. Coupled with the fact that I on the few patches I have dialed in so far (I just switched to FRFR a month ago), that I am blending it with a second cab ("Cali 4X12"), the difference is almost non-detectable.

Thanks again. :)

Edit - I had that backwards. It's the new V30 that has a little bit more lower mids - just a touch of "mud". Though using it with a Mark IIc+ patch that I've been working on, after a couple of tweaks, I got it pretty much indistinguishable from the patch using the stock cab.

I'm running SysEx Librarian on a Mac.

Is there a way I can put Sebastians (or any other) IR's into a specific user IR slot?

Back
Top Bottom