Praise for Axe Edit update for Quantum 1.0 Official Release

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I spent some serious time with the new Axe Edit the last couple of days.

The user experience is simply superb.

While my tones just bringing amps and effects are good, the new Axe Edit just really streamlines my workflow, especially in the amp block.

Every parameter that interacts with another seem to be grouped together on the same tab for the most part.

Mike really did a superb job with this.

Bravo & Thanks!

While my tones just bringing amps and effects are good, the new Axe Edit just really streamlines my workflow, especially in the amp block.

Every parameter that interacts with another seem to be grouped together on the same tab for the most part.

Mike really did a superb job with this.

Bravo & Thanks!

That was my experience too. Kinda new to the fractal fold and I was suitably impressed with the design of the workflow in the axe edit tool. From the design of the unit to the firmware updates and the tools that surround this box, you can tell there was some serious thought applied to the entire solution. Engineers must be running the company. ;)

+1. Axe Edit adds a ton of value to the end user experience and work flow for me. It helps me get the most out the excellent hardware.

Loving the new Axe Edit too! Not sure if it's me, but it seems faster on my MBP, there is less lag when I make changes on my Axe-Fx now.

yea, Axe-Edit really works well. I was a front panel guy for a long time, but I've started using AE, and it makes life a lot more pleasant. I love being able to see so many more amps and cabs in the selection menus than on the smaller unit screen.

Back
Top Bottom