Powering External Pedals In My Rack

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hi guys,

So I'm pretty much setup now with my axe fx 2,RJM Rack Gizmo and Mastermind GT. I have pretty much all my sounds together except a couple I feel I need to put a couple of external pedals in my rack and hook them up to my rack gizmo.

I just wondered if there is a small power supply that I could add to my rack and power a Nano Pog and a digitech drop pedal? I have an SKB 4u rolling rack case and was thinking of upgrading to a 6u to accommodate my pedals, pedal draw and power supply. if I can get away without doing that I will save some cash in the long run.

The Digitech drop needs 9vDC <250ma according to the manual. And the nano pog needs 9v DC 25ma

What do you guys think?

Thanks Paul

I'm also using a roto rolling rack, 4u.

Just the Axe-Fx II and Matrix GT1000 in it.
Already large, and considerable weight.
But I like it.

I added a 1u rack drawer but removed it again because of the weight.
Also, I often put down the case vertically, a drawer isn't of much use then.

Are you sure you want a 6u version, with pedals etc.?
That's going to be one heavy and difficult to handle rack case.

I'm also using a roto rolling rack, 4u.

Just the Axe-Fx II and Matrix GT1000 in it.
Already large, and considerable weight.
But I like it.

I added a 1u rack drawer but removed it again because of the weight.
Also, I often put down the case vertically, a drawer isn't of much use then.

Are you sure you want a 6u version, with pedals etc.?
That's going to be one heavy and difficult to handle rack case.

I should of mentioned I'm using the axe via the 4CM. i have a Furman, Axe and Rack Gizmo in my rack. If I can get away without buying another rack case fitting those 2 pedals in there and powering them then that would be great. I'd prefer it if it was more compact. I'm just looking for a small compact power supply that can handle both pedals I suppose.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom