Power plus Audio Cable

Gasp100

Power User
Digging the AX8 but not digging the messy wiring of long assed powercable plus long assed audio cable. Anyone have suggestions? I thought I saw something from ProCo? Basically a SINGLE thinner cable but breaks out into an IEC and XLR (possibly even 2 XLR for stereo) on each end?

Digging the AX8 but not digging the messy wiring of long assed powercable plus long assed audio cable. Anyone have suggestions? I thought I saw something from ProCo? Basically a SINGLE thinner cable but breaks out into an IEC and XLR (possibly even 2 XLR for stereo) on each end?

Glad to see you got one. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am! Be glad it doesn't have a wall wart...

Loom from Bestronics

honestly, an XLR and power cable in addition to my instrument cable is really not a mess of wires. :) you should have seen my G-System/Mesa Roadster/EON 15 rig. THAT was a mess of wires. and don't get me started on people's pedal boards...

I would not run my power cable next to the XLRs.

I will make a snake/loom from Ax8 with three XLRs (stereo+singing) to FOH, then I have a power cable and wireless guitar.

I would not run my power cable next to the XLRs.

I will make a snake/loom from Ax8 with three XLRs (stereo+singing) to FOH, then I have a power cable and wireless guitar.

I have AC power in all my looms and it's not a problem.

Including one with AC power and an unbalanced 1/4" instrument cable for my Fractal to CLR.

Back
Top Bottom