power drop

MICK

hi guys im getting just recently a power drop in the axe ultra, one minute its grand then suddenly the power drops, to check this i went straight into amp and all is good then back into the ultra and power down, i turn off everything thenm back on all is ok, this from the left output at back i am using the right output now with no problems so would that be the preamp in output thats most lilely gone. has anyone ever got this problem.
thanks.

Last edited:
hi guys im getting just recently a power drop in the axe ultra, one minute its grand then suddenly the power drops, to check this i went straight into amp and all is good then back into the ultra and power down, i turn off everything thenm back on all is ok, this from the left output at back i am using the right output now with no problems so would that be the preamp in output thats most lilely gone. has anyone ever got this problem.
thanks.
anyone

I had the same issue on my AX8. Turned out to be an intermittent cable.

Are you sure about that? I think I recall using Fractal Bot when I had an Ultra. Maybe there is a different version that works with legacy products or my memory could be bad.

Backups/restores on the Standard and Ultra are done with the older version of Axe-Edit that supports those devices.

Back
Top Bottom