Potential Bug, unable to rename EMPTY IRs

guitarcal

Inspired
I captured around 40 IRs last night with the goal of renaming them using Axe-Edit. Under cab manager, if I right click and select to rename, the rename box is greyed out.

I searched the forum and found a few other threads, but no one seemed to have a good solution.

I tried exporting, renaming on my mac, and then reuploading, but I then receive an error message along the lines of "the cab is marked for deletion"...

I don't own Cab Lab, and don't plan to since its so costly.

Using a mac with the latest operating system. Also using the latest version of Axe-Edit.

Thanks!
Calvin

I captured around 40 IRs last night with the goal of renaming them using Axe-Edit. Under cab manager, if I right click and select to rename, the rename box is greyed out.

I searched the forum and found a few other threads, but no one seemed to have a good solution.

I tried exporting, renaming on my mac, and then reuploading, but I then receive an error message along the lines of "the cab is marked for deletion"...

I don't own Cab Lab, and don't plan to since its so costly.

Using a mac with the latest operating system. Also using the latest version of Axe-Edit.

Thanks!
Calvin
Cablab lite is free....

Back
Top Bottom