Posting audio/video clips

Fredlos120

Inspired
What do Axe users use to record video clips? (Phone, GoPro, iMovie or Final Cut editing, DAW MP3, etc. ?) appreciate all...

I use my Samsung Note4 smartphone and it does a great job. HD picture and claer tone without any distortion no matter how loud you play in the room. Better than any of this littele recording devices like my singer has got from "Zoom"....

Here is a sample: clear picture and I played loud in the room every tone is clear without any distortion from the recording smartphone

BB, thanks for sharing the info and the great tone. Totally amazed me that you were using your smartphone for this recording!

Cheers,

Lee

What do Axe users use to record video clips? (Phone, GoPro, iMovie or Final Cut editing, DAW MP3, etc. ?) appreciate all...

For Soundcloud clips I just use Garageband and USB AFX audio interface (Input 1 "Left" and Input 2 "Right). For live gigs I typically use GoPro in combination with a Tascam digital stereo recorder. The below video was all ground level GoPro HERO 3+ recording (which has excellent audio capture BTW):

Mark Day has a sweet setup for recording directly into his iPhone or iPad that is pretty cool. If I can find the post I'll update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom