Post your rigs!!

Justinjag77

Lets do a post your rigs thread!!:)

[URL=http://s831.photobucket.com/user/markyt77/media/My%20Guitar%20Gear/258C0D59-B04E-460B-B825-B0CCDFDA253F.jpg.html]
8F4B89F8-37A0-44D6-9764-CB565DF6E309.jpg
[/URL]

Axe-FX Ultra, livewire power conditioner, custom FRFR 4x12:

image.jpg

Replaced the SLA2 with a Crown XLS1502:

image.jpg

GCP with 2 Mission SP-1's:

image.jpg

And the current fiddles:

image.jpg

...and the rig evolves. How are you liking the Crown compared to the SLA?

I'm digging the crown. The SLA2 is good, but it's heavy as hell at 26 lbs, is deeper than my axe-fx so it barely fit in my rag bag, and runs very hot. The crown seems to sound just as good, is only 9 lbs and 7 inches deep. Lots more headroom and also can run bridged mono at 4 ohm, which the SLA2 can not.

As far as the cab, my sound guy builds PA speakers and subs as well as does speaker repair. I was using two Alto TS112A's and missed the 4x12 look on stage and asked him how hard it would be to wire up two FRFR monitors into an empty 4x12 cab. He thought it would be pretty easy, so he disassembled two Mackie 12" monitors and installed the 12" speakers on the bottom and the 5" horns on the top, and wired it up for 4ohm mono, 8ohm stereo. It sounds fantastic. Fills space volume-wise like a full cabinet, but allows me to keep using whatever different IR's I want with different presets, and still running of the outputs straight to the board.

I know this thread has bin inactive for a moment, bu I will share my rig aswell with you =)
e7aea0-1477120211.jpg

What we see:
Adam Hall Power Splitter
Line 6 Relay G90 Wireless
Hughes&Kettner GrandMeister 36
Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra

Ofc wired in 4CBM
and It's all controlled via:
the Voodoolab GCP (labels by myself)
072eb1-1477120259.jpg

All together it is packed in a 10 space ShockProof Rack

In case you might be interested in what it sounds like like...
I got invited to the Hughes&Kettner Showroom to talk about my rig.

Also I got published in their
Blog of Tone.
If you want to give it a look.

Thats a nice setup, just wish u played it more in the video
Yep me too. but I was there to talk about how it works in a rack. But I have another short clip of me playing on my facebook page. Lets see If i can make it embed in my post.

Back
Top Bottom