Post Your Rig!

arcangel said:
thricegod1288 said:
ENDITOL said:
IMG_0213_edited.jpg

Not pictued: Axess FX-1

dear god!!! im gonna say this is the best rig i've ever seen.

+1, two things i really want, that blackmachine and that engl amp !!! lol.
Ohhhh that BlackMachine is SWEET!!!!!!! Wish they still made them. I want a BlackMachine 8 sooooo bad. :eek:

Here's my current rig almost done.the rig will be wired up by Mike Vegas in NYC who will put in a custom interface,midi merger etc...
Richb

This is my ultra-portable and lightweight rig. I’ve never had this versatility and quality in such a small package. And the Koch is really LOUD at its 20 W.

Thinking of going frfr, but still deciding between getting a cheaper Behringer or similar, or wait until I can afford a QSC or FBT. Meanwhile, I’m very happy with this setup, best rig I’ve had in 20 years of gigs. :D

EquipoComansi.jpg

I've got the head version of that Koch amp. Great amp, super light weight and the 20w go a long way.

DADA said:
Johnny Guitar

What is that floor board?
Looks handy and that it shows patch names.

It’s the Digitech Control 2.

The bad thing is that it only can be used with/from the GSP1101, no midi, no dc power. The good is I already had them before Axe; GSP is connected to Axe via midi (and it’s a very good backup, been gigging with it last 3 years with excellent results) and Control 2 needs only one CAT5 cable from GSP.

Control 2 is bombproof and has a big display. There’s two ways to use it: 10 presets or 5 presets + 5 CCs (plus tuner and tempo switches).

Johnny Guitar said:
It’s the Digitech Control 2.

The bad thing is that it only can be used with/from the GSP1101, no midi, no dc power. The good is I already had them before Axe; GSP is connected to Axe via midi (and it’s a very good backup, been gigging with it last 3 years with excellent results) and Control 2 needs only one CAT5 cable from GSP.

Control 2 is bombproof and has a big display. There’s two ways to use it: 10 presets or 5 presets + 5 CCs (plus tuner and tempo switches).

Just want that size controller with volume pedal. Pity it needs the GSP1101. Same strategy as line 6 with their FBV SHORTBOARD™ MkII.
So still have to wait for the Stealthboard :(

My assorted racks and gear. My current recording rig is the Axe-Fx and GSP1101. I still use the Marshall a fair amount mostly for triple tracked rhythm tracks. Yup.....lots of old Rockman gear....doesn't get any use these days....I used to do the Boston tribute thing and had a friend at Scholz....got it all pretty cheap.
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

mickstudio054.jpg

MICK1.jpg

mickdoo22 said:
My assorted racks and gear. My current recording rig is the Axe-Fx and GSP1101. I still use the Marshall a fair amount mostly for triple tracked rhythm tracks. Yup.....lots of old Rockman gear....doesn't get any use these days....I used to do the Boston tribute thing and had a friend at Scholz....got it all pretty cheap.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:

And yet no one is concerned enough to call 911 about the assortment of human heads scattered about the studio....

:lol:

mickdoo22 said:
My assorted racks and gear.

cool... thanks dude! now whenever my wife tells me i have too much gear i can just show her this picture of your stuff and remind her just how lucky she is ;)

Back
Top Bottom