Post Your Rig!

Here's my setup from my single gig last weekend...View attachment 43389

Super cool... thanks for sharing! I have a few questions if you're up for it...

1) How do you like that knob breakout panel? (I forget the name of it but it's in the middle of your rack).
2) How do you like the TC Helicon Voice? Worth the money for the harmonies? Use it for pitch correction?
3) What are you using for labels on the MFC?
4)That Hamer is cool!

1) How do you like that knob breakout panel? (I forget the name of it but it's in the middle of your rack).
2) How do you like the TC Helicon Voice? Worth the money for the harmonies? Use it for pitch correction?
3) What are you using for labels on the MFC?
4)That Hamer is cool!

1) the RAC12 came with the package when I bought it. It works great. I don't use it much live but when I need it, it's great for minor tweaking. If I wasn't doing all the singing I'd probably tweak more but when you're the only singer there's no time really except between songs.
2) I use the Voicelive just for harmonies, doubling. It works well. There's a newer version. I used to use MIDI tracks and I would program the actual MIDI notes in for each harmony sometimes. Now I only use presets. 1 harmony above, 2 above, 1 above and 1 below. Stuff like that. It's responding to the input from the mix and my guitar. I don't use it for pitch correction.
3) The labels came with the MFC when I bought it. I don't know what they are? I'm sure someone else will recognize them.
4) I love that Hamer. I just had it refretted and PLEKed after owning it for 20 years. It's a nice guitar

KickTags to rule them all!

Especially since @ZenRigs Man came to senses and finally made the MEGAsurrounds version.

On a side note, here's my battle rig on stage in battle conditions (the cabinets, wedges etc. are just for show, everything is processed by the Axes, including vocals), and my most used rig (the couch one). :)

20171207_163117147_iOS half.jpg 20171207_163220154_iOS half.jpg 20171207_163250729_iOS half.jpg 20171106_013314832_iOS half.jpg

Last edited:
On a side note, here's my battle rig on stage in battle conditions (the cabinets, wedges etc. are just for show, everything is processed by the Axes, including vocals), and my most used rig (the couch one). :)

I tripped just looking at all the cables on that stage... :tearsofjoy:

So what does "Kebab" do?

Oh, that one just launches/stops Ableton with a click track, playback and automation.

One downside of KickTags is that you cannot just order them at will, they are produced in batches. At the time when I first started using them, I didn’t use Ableton an automation, and we had an actual keyboard player. But I wanted to have some labels beyond what I was using at the time, so I ordered a few labels with various words (actually, Harmony and Back are among those) and, of course, a Kebab. Then it was natural to use it for playback as I didn’t have a dedicated Playback label. :)

Oh, that one just launches/stops Ableton with a click track, playback and automation.

One downside of KickTags is that you cannot just order them at will, they are produced in batches. At the time when I first started using them, I didn’t use Ableton an automation, and we had an actual keyboard player. But I wanted to have some labels beyond what I was using at the time, so I ordered a few labels with various words (actually, Harmony and Back are among those) and, of course, a Kebab. Then it was natural to use it for playback as I didn’t have a dedicated Playback label. :)

True... as selling in batches makes it cost effective enough for me to be able to sell them at all... but if you just email me and let me know what you're after, even if it's just a single label, I *always* help folks out :)

can we have a vote or something to get everyone to use other picture posting sites, as nearly all the pictures on the "POST YOUR RIG" forum, dont show up anymore, as the site that hosted the pics is trygin to charge massive amounts of cash now. So is there any way for everyone to repost their pics of their rigs so we can see the pictures. I love looking at the pictures of peoples rigs, yet cannot do that anymore, 95% of all pics are now gone

can we have a vote or something to get everyone to use other picture posting sites, as nearly all the pictures on the "POST YOUR RIG" forum, dont show up anymore, as the site that hosted the pics is trygin to charge massive amounts of cash now. So is there any way for everyone to repost their pics of their rigs so we can see the pictures. I love looking at the pictures of peoples rigs, yet cannot do that anymore, 95% of all pics are now gone

I'd like that too, but not everyone is going to reupload pictures that they posted (and cared about) years ago. I must have posted quite the number of pictures online over the years and I have no clue as to where and how many I would have to re-upload somewhere else due to photobucket's shenanigans.

I don't think I've ever posted my rig on here even though I've stalked everyone's for a long time.
So this was for a show where we didn't use our in ears.
Gibson Les Paul Standard (2008 I believe), Fender Tom Delonge Strat

Shure GLX-D14 Wireless -> Axe FX II -> Crown power amp (rack behind cab) -> Mesa Oversized Rectifier 4x12-> MFC-101/Mission SP1 and homemade tap tempo.

OilRcdE.jpg

CfiipBH.jpg
Is that FAS sticker you put on your furman one of these?
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/product_p/fas-912.htm

My portable Axe Fx IIXL rig...
4U iPad friendly shockmount roller rack by Maytech Music Systems, (makers of the Dugyte Snake Cable) really tied the whole thing together. Grateful they were willing to make the case, (several case companies I'd contacted passed on it...)
The LF JR+, Axe Fx and iPad, (running Frac Pad and Bandhelper) are all MIDI synced so when I do a MIDI change on one the other two follow.

My portable Axe Fx IIXL rig...
4U iPad friendly shockmount roller rack by Maytech Music Systems, (makers of the Dugyte Snake Cable) really tied the whole thing together. Grateful they were willing to make the case, (several case companies I'd contacted passed on it...)
The LF JR+, Axe Fx and iPad, (running Frac Pad and Bandhelper) are all MIDI synced so when I do a MIDI change on one the other two follow.

Very clean looking setup...great photography !!!!

Back
Top Bottom