Post Your Rig!

13095836_10157014144992355_2897120153891901102_n.jpg

Here's the brand new flight case build for the Fractal. made by a great company in Bradford UK. Awesome job. And the KickTags look great!!

Cheers

Dave

2 shots of my gear out playing this last week. Oftentimes I'm short on space. Vafam panel on the top and chords draped over the back keeps all the wires out of the way. Really happy with the xl and how few wires I have to deal with. The weight & functionality from this rig are far superior to any amp/cab/combo set-up I own. Last shot is everything @ home. I'll oftentimes use the axe for effects with 2 amp/cab combos. Happy playing!

fkuqhk.jpg

1zz4946.jpg

aloyde.jpg

Hi Archimedes,

Is it safe to use the axe for extended periods of time with the rear ports blocked? I'm worried that ventilation might be a problem and might cause overheating. I'm from the Philippines and typical temperature here is about 25- 35 Celsius.

been using this rig with the cover band I've been playing with . JVM 210H.
Very early JCM 800 2X12/Mesa 2X12..........I must say it sounds pretty bad ass.
I have modded the JVM a bit, it's got almost zero hiss and it's not congested sounding at all (negative feedback mod/gain reduction mod/Plexi cap mod/ crunch EQ mod) ....ya this one is a keeper. :)
IMG_0809_zpsupfayztb.jpg

I've recently added a new wireless system and reworked my rack a little bit. It's a pretty tight squeeze in the Gator 4U with the patch bay and the Monster power conditioner (rear rail mounted). I hope the Gator Shallow 4U will fit with right angles. I've seen other posts with pretty good results from the shallow rack.IMG_1838.JPGIMG_1840.jpg

Nope. The cast runs up/down throughout the show to get to the upper level of the set. Most nights they don't hit my music stand. Most nights.
Sounds like an awesome gig man - i'm a little bit envious I must say. And the ladder - was just a reference to Jacobs Ladder ... IE - me being a bit silly ;-)

Few updates since I last posted in this thread. Have a Morningstar MC6+ midi controller which I absolutely love. I've also added a EVH5150 III into my rig which I'm pretty much just using as a poweramp for my Axe FX:

Hd9N4FJ.jpg

What A Clean workspace!!! Would love to have mine like that! Where di you get the desk? :D

Back
Top Bottom