Post Your Rig!

a9c47cb6ffd89148e87af94c989e8b1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg
Not fancy, but super versitile. Under the xl, I use a gr55. For those that do not know, you can send the guitar model out of the dedicated gr55 guitar out output. So, I can dial in any guitar/pickup configuration out of the gr55 in to the axe. I can get just about ANY sound out of this set up.

Hey everybody. So I've finally finished my rig. The ONLY thing I don't like about it is the live in cab case bow's from the weight of the rack case, but that's ok. When I take it off it springs right back. It's just a picky looks thing for me I guess. Looks great, sounds BETTER! The rack and cab cases were custom built my Clydesdale Cases in Canada, and the pedalboard case was custom built by NYC Pedalboards. This rig is seriously awesome.

I have more guitars, I just posted my Evertune because I play it the most.

I have 2 Fractal EV-1's. One is always for volume and the other is for a modifier of my choosing. The Mission is a spring loaded pedal and it's only used for wah with auto engage.
I hope you enjoy the pictures!

-Dan

Why don't you put a piece of high density foam or a wood block between the cab and the case to prevent bending?

Thanks, I've already been looking into that. At least it doesn't hurt the case when bending. It springs right back, but yes I'd definitely like to get something to fill that space. Thanks for checking out my rig!

Here is the newest version of my rig...I am hesitant to say "last version", but I am satisfied for the moment. I am playing in a band where all music is coming from myself and the drummer. We have a rapper out front and then i also do some punk rock style shouting. The drummer and I are both triggering samples; him from his Roland SPDSX and me from a Jam Man. I play a baritone in this band and the goal is to cover both guitar and bass tones at once.

My guitar signal hits my Axe FX XL and from there, the left channel goes out to a TC Ditto Looper X2 and then to my Mission Gemini. The right channel goes out to a Radial Big shot that I use for ground lift. It then goes to a EHX pitchfork for poly pitchshifted bass sounds and then to a TC BH250 head. Finally it hits a 2x10 bass cab.

Each song in the set gets its own patch and I tend to use 5 scenes for each song. I currently use the Dizzy VH4 as my main amp. The right (bass) channel gets a compressor, crossover and eq; no amp or cab. this is a really fun set-up and despite its complexity, is really easy to set up and tear down for shows.

here are some pics

Here is the newest version of my rig...I am hesitant to say "last version", but I am satisfied for the moment. I am playing in a band where all music is coming from myself and the drummer. We have a rapper out front and then i also do some punk rock style shouting. The drummer and I are both triggering samples; him from his Roland SPDSX and me from a Jam Man. I play a baritone in this band and the goal is to cover both guitar and bass tones at once.

My guitar signal hits my Axe FX XL and from there, the left channel goes out to a TC Ditto Looper X2 and then to my Mission Gemini. The right channel goes out to a Radial Big shot that I use for ground lift. It then goes to a EHX pitchfork for poly pitchshifted bass sounds and then to a TC BH250 head. Finally it hits a 2x10 bass cab.

Each song in the set gets its own patch and I tend to use 5 scenes for each song. I currently use the Dizzy VH4 as my main amp. The right (bass) channel gets a compressor, crossover and eq; no amp or cab. this is a really fun set-up and despite its complexity, is really easy to set up and tear down for shows.

here are some pics

Rig looks great, dig the labels[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone

WWAudio - it looks amazing, would love to see your gear list. Eventually I'd like to move to a setup like this and wish I hadn't sold my GSP-2101 as well...

The changing of the structure of a gene, resulting in a variant form that may be transmitted to subsequent generations, caused by the alteration of single base units in DNA, or the deletion, insertion, or rearrangement of larger sections of genes or chromosomes. Always room for an Axe FX.
That thing looks like a mutant case that evolved from a nuclear incident.

Back
Top Bottom