Post Your Rig!

Tried to get everything in one picture in my small room. Will take more pictures once I get the chance to try my new Matrix CFR12 monitors in our rehearsal space.

Axe-Fx II
Matrix GT1000FX
Line 6 G55 Wireless
Custom patchbay
Custom Flightcase

MFC-101
Boss Expression Pedals
Custom Pedalboard (self built)

Racktastic

Here is my current rack setup including:

Axe FX II
ART SLA-1
MFC 101

Engl E570
Mesa Rectifier Recording Preamp
ADA MP1 with 3TM Mod
Peavey Rockmaster
Mesa Triaxis
Marshall JMP1
Mesa 2020 stereo poweramp
Marshall 2020 stereo poweramp
TC Electronic G Major/Sharp
Keeley Modded Boss DS1 and Ibanez TS808
Furman PL plus E
Korg DTR 2000
Palmer Stereo Speaker Simulator
Palmer Stereo Load box

The FRFR rig.

home.jpg

My humble setup

Also just picked up an old Ampeg 4x12 w English V30's next up a power amp, I also have a Line6 G50 sitting in the rack as I hate cables

The main 2 Guitars I have up in the room, the rest are in there cases in the basement not enough room for all of them up here.

pF77SVll.jpg

This is the most expensive gear I've ever bought and it far outstrips my capabilities as a guitarist.

The top slot in the rack is my power conditioner.
Next is a blank that may get a wireless instrument receiver.
The big unit is the processor. Obviously.
Next one down is a blank that will eventually be replaced by a drawer.
Bottom is a punch panel. I may buy a Vafam panel, or I may install them myself. I'm pretty lazy so I'll probably buy it.

It's all packed in a wheeled SKB 6U Roto Rack Case. Much easier to wheel it around rather than carrying it.

I already put elswhere a picture of my little "bedroom player" rig", but not here on the "official" thread.
So here it is.

From top to bottom.
1U for paper, picks, .
1U for power conditionner
2U for AXE FX II
2U for USB hub, external Hardisk, power socket, ....
(1U is like a brush, to allow cable to go in/out easily from the front face of the rack

Laptop is DELL core i7 with windows 8.1
Monitors studio are Behringer (very happy with them for my needs)

I use pod HD500 as midi controller, but I have also completed the building of my own DIY controller.

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 248
Nice rig, but wondering why you've got your panel on the top ? All the wires have to hang down over the front of the Axe, which seems like it would block visibility and button access ?

I have a similar setup, but I have my Pitchblack on the top, then the Axe in the middle 2 spaces, and then a combination half rack G55 wireless and small panel on the bottom, which allows the cables to hang down below everything.

Finally, what is that bag for your MFC and pedals ? It looks awesome and just what I've been wanting!

Back
Top Bottom