Post Your Rig!

Still working out routing. The Mesa 2:90 isn't being used at the moment as I'm still running the AF2 through my Diezel using the 4 cm.

4yseguva.jpg

Current rig! more guitars scattered around the house will post later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While I'm an Ibanez guy, I've not made it past 7-strings (yet... we'll see :lol), so I don't really follow the 8s. Is that a J-Custom 8-string?! :|

I'm a 7 string guy myself ....but this is a j custom 8 string! It's pretty musical for a F#

I'm not a djent player by any means but ibanez dose do a good job on making the neck playable

Hello from down under guys! First post and ultra user. Here's my current rig. Now got the 2x12 version instead of the 4x12
e5ymaqe9.jpg

7uqesy7e.jpg

And a pic of my baby!!!
nyqy9asu.jpg

How's that 44 Magnum working out?

So far it's been great! It's not as warm as when I was running it through the power amp section of my Orange Rockerverb MKII 50 so it did require some slight eq'ing. That was a couple months ago and since then I've sold the head and rely solely on this as my live power amp. Plenty of volume too. Hasn't gone past a 9 o' clock and it's more then enough volume. Hasn't skipped a beat at rehearsal, I'll be giving it a shot live in a months time too. Definitely worth the money :)

re6aje4a.jpg

My new rig got the axe Fx on a Wednesday spent the night dialing in my tones played a show the next day Flawless!!!

murety9a.jpg
duneqe4a.jpg

So love this Axe-Fx with ground control pro pushing it with a BBpre, Scream jr, and Amt C. Replaced my 11 Rack, my Rivera s120 and my Soldano slo.

I love this thread...

Here's a shot of my current LIVE rig.

I use in-ears but have two wedges parked behind me, hidden in our staging for a little oomph.

The racks are redundant: FURMAN POWER - LINE6 RELAY WIRELESS - AXE-FX II.

With the exception of two BILL NASH STRATS, the vault it filled with custom builds.

View attachment 20985

Super Picture Paul !!
And by the way... i love your black matt Custom Stomplabels ;-)
All the best , greets Sascha

Back
Top Bottom