Post Your Rig!

axetrax said:
Dizzy said:
Ultra => Tech21 PE-400 (2x200W) => 2 Custom built Thiele TL806's loaded with EVM12L Black Labels.

How do you like the Tech21 PE-400?

Very happy with it.

Sounds awesome, Built like a tank, Loud as hell, great routing options.

Cooling fan (heat activated) which is the quietest I've ever (not) heard.

Dizzy said:
Very happy with it.

Sounds awesome, Built like a tank, Loud as hell, great routing options.

Cooling fan (heat activated) which is the quietest I've ever (not) heard.
{adjusting scorecard} Cool, thanks Dizzy!

Ultra -> 2 QSC HPR122is
Ultra -> S/PDIF -> Presonus Firebox -> Mac Pro -> Logic 8 -> KRK V8s/KRK 10S

rig_with_new_mackie.jpg

qsc_2.jpg
qsc_1.jpg

wall_o_les_paul.jpg

toadcaller said:
Ultra -> 2 QSC HPR122is
Ultra -> S/PDIF -> Presonus Firebox -> Mac Pro -> Logic 8 -> KRK V8s/KRK 10S

rig_with_new_mackie.jpg

Dude, I've been trying to get one of those new Mackie mixers for ages.... They are currently telling me End of September... huge backlog I guess... How do you like it? Shoot I continue to wait for it or just skip ahead and get something else?

oddb0d said:
Dude, I've been trying to get one of those new Mackie mixers for ages.... They are currently telling me End of September... huge backlog I guess... How do you like it? Shoot I continue to wait for it or just skip ahead and get something else?

Well worth the wait! Everything you need, no bells and whistles, and built like a rock. Lovin' this thing...

334146192.jpg

Currently, there's an FBT Maxx2a sitting next to that 4a in the pic. The rack bag is a Pro Tec 114R2 and it's sitting on an Ultimate Amp stand. Very user friendly for tight spaces but good visual and manual access to the control panel.

This rig is for the out door stuff. It's comprised of a Furman PL+ seires D, Standard Axe, ART SL2, I use the Lee Jackson in a 4CM from time to time but honestly I have't pluged it in for quite a wile. the other stuff is just drum machines and a multi track recorder running through a pair of M Audio Bx8a's. The cabs are loaded with Vin 30's from the early 90's and sound sweet. And ofcorse the PRS guitars, SC with Birds, Trem, #6 pups, custom push push coil tap and 10 top. The 24 is the Limmited addition Experience. Only 300 of those made, 100 of which went to Europe. It's Just a 24 with #6 pups and a solid color paint.
DSCN0376.jpg

The floor board, I made a custom 20' snake with 9vdc power and a spair to power a wireless Tx. Erni ball Jr's, Strobe stomp and OCD.
DSCN0378.jpg

Pic of my handy work :D
DSCN0379.jpg

This is my Ultra rig. I use this for the small indoor gigs that provide a PA and floor monitor.
DSCN0380.jpg

I made the box to hold the Axe. The Allaccess LTD is in a Roadrunner case
DSCN0381.jpg

Here's mine:

AXE_RIG_FR.jpg

AXE_RIG_RE.jpg

And my controller floorboard:
AA_PB.jpg

I also use a RH powered monitor to hear myself when the house PA can't support me.

Here`s mine
DSC00063.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

Finally got around to building myself a shockmount 4U rack case, it should work well, only downside is the weight but at least everything in the rack will be safe and sound.

The Crown Poweramp will be replaced with a VHT 2/50/2 as soon as customs let me have it :D tomorow hopefully.

The cab is loaded with 2 Scumback M75`s and 2 V-30`s. The cab is my version of a Marshall TV Quadbox.

cheers
Brad

Back
Top Bottom