Post Your FC Videos Here

This will probably be my last custom layout video, this one though show the layouts in ACTION:). Although it would have behooved me to warm up a little before trying to show off lol:oops:. My previous videos show my main preset. Reference those to understand how I am able to access so much on the FC-6 from just one preset:D. I will also again upload my cheat sheet so you can see the 4 layouts diagramed:cool:. Check out Chris at axefxtutorials.com for deep editing tricks. He is the best!

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps you in your quest for which FC to buy!

View attachment 51966

I assume you're saying "layers" instead of "layouts" at the top of the video?
Do you feel when a switch is functioning as an up / down etc, the label should indicate that?

This will probably be my last custom layout video, this one though show the layouts in ACTION:). Although it would have behooved me to warm up a little before trying to show off lol:oops:. My previous videos show my main preset. Reference those to understand how I am able to access so much on the FC-6 from just one preset:D. I will also again upload my cheat sheet so you can see the 4 layouts diagramed:cool:. Check out Chris at axefxtutorials.com for deep editing tricks. He is the best!

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps you in your quest for which FC to buy!

View attachment 51966

Well thought out. Cool stuff. Thanks for posting.

@rnjscooter

What are you using to make and edit your videos? I've never had any luck making videos of LCD screens because they always look blurry or the text can't be seen. I've been wanting to make videos tutorials for my gear but when I try to use a video editing program I'm like :confused:

I assume you're saying "layers" instead of "layouts" at the top of the video?
Do you feel when a switch is functioning as an up / down etc, the label should indicate that?

Ya a couple things on that..... I almost never sing the right lyrics on stage, and I certainly get my terminology backwards sometimes when speaking, well maybe all the time:(. My parents did a lot of drugs in the 60's.... Oh wait, I finally took responsibility for my own actions....I did a lot of drugs in the 80's:confused:. Sorry bout that

Layouts, not layers, sorry...

And I made some changes to my custom names just before videoing and pressing an holding maybe have reflected something incorrectly. I will check it out today, but...........

Yes, when a switch is functioning as an up / down etc, the label should indicate it, and I think it does. I just need to make sure I fixed the custom names.....

I will double check and let you know what I find. thanks!

@rnjscooter

What are you using to make and edit your videos? I've never had any luck making videos of LCD screens because they always look blurry or the text can't be seen. I've been wanting to make videos tutorials for my gear but when I try to use a video editing program I'm like :confused:

I am just learning right now, as I suck compared to @2112 and @chris. Their videos rock! I just used my iPhone and my iPad in tandem and then used iMovie to edit. My videos were definitely too dark, sfor my most video I bought a $29 LED light from Amazon and it made all the difference in the world. I also bought a $10 youtube lapel mic and plugged it into the iPad, then brought my guitar tracks in from logic. A LOT of work, and hopefully I will get better, AND faster at it;)

@rnjscooter wow, great video. I was still trying to decide if I should get the -6 or the -12, but I think your video just sold me on the -6. With the layout switching I should be able to do everything from just the one controller and save some space. I was thinking of using 4 control pedals too, but looks like I should be able to do a lot with just two as well. Thanks for posting!

@rnjscooter wow, great video. I was still trying to decide if I should get the -6 or the -12, but I think your video just sold me on the -6. With the layout switching I should be able to do everything from just the one controller and save some space. I was thinking of using 4 control pedals too, but looks like I should be able to do a lot with just two as well. Thanks for posting!

Sweet, I am glad it helped! And I can do everything with one pedal! I am going to make a video on how I do that in the next few days:cool:

dude, thank you , that makes it so easy and about what would do with the FC 6 .

What amp models are you using on the Rhythm and solo are they the same or different channels w different amps .

The sound great as well

dude, thank you , that makes it so easy and about what would do with the FC 6 .

What amp models are you using on the Rhythm and solo are they the same or different channels w different amps .

The sound great as well

You’re welcome. It’s going to make my flight dates exponentially easier to navigate :) I am using the 5153 100 watt and 50 W blue amps in stereo panned hard left and right. I am definitely changing the gain structures depending on what scene I am on. I also use the TS808 on my higher gain tones. Hope that helps!

Thank you for this! I'm on the wait list for the FC-12, but this convinced me
to take advantage of the additional invite for the FC-6. I didn't realize how large
the FC-6 is. Plus your configuration is pretty simple & versatile.
I may still get the 12 when my invite comes up, but the 6 looks like it will
do what I need it to do. Appreciated!

Thank you for this! I'm on the wait list for the FC-12, but this convinced me
to take advantage of the additional invite for the FC-6. I didn't realize how large
the FC-6 is. Plus your configuration is pretty simple & versatile.
I may still get the 12 when my invite comes up, but the 6 looks like it will
do what I need it to do. Appreciated!

Glad it helped!

Back
Top Bottom