Post Your FC Videos Here

Nice idea! But consider changing the thread title that something like “Post Your FC Videos Here.” If you just call it “Post Your Videos Here,” you’re likely to wind up with stuff you don’t want. ;)

Good thought, I will do that now

So, still not sleeping haha. I refined my 4 layout customization of the FC-6. This is a quick video referencing what all 4 layouts do. I am also attaching my cheat sheet which references what each switch actually does when programming thru the EZ menu. Hope it helps everyone!

FC-6 Custom Layout.png

@rnjscooter , thanks for the great vids. I'm starting to see the FC-6 will likely do anything I'm currently doing with the MFC-101 and my XL+. I've been debating between the FC-6 and FC-12, but seeing stuff like this is tilting the scale to the FC-6. With the FC-12 I'll only be able to fit one expression pedal on my board (which I'm trying real hard not to make any bigger). With the FC-6 I can fit 2, maybe even 3.

@rnjscooter , thanks for the great vids. I'm starting to see the FC-6 will likely do anything I'm currently doing with the MFC-101 and my XL+. I've been debating between the FC-6 and FC-12, but seeing stuff like this is tilting the scale to the FC-6. With the FC-12 I'll only be able to fit one expression pedal on my board (which I'm trying real hard not to make any bigger). With the FC-6 I can fit 2, maybe even 3.

@TG3K thanks!. I should have have a video demoing the FC-6 with guitar while working thru my custom layouts by noon, Monday. That should really help you in your decision:D

This will probably be my last custom layout video, this one though show the layouts in ACTION:). Although it would have behooved me to warm up a little before trying to show off lol:oops:. My previous videos show my main preset. Reference those to understand how I am able to access so much on the FC-6 from just one preset:D. I will also again upload my cheat sheet so you can see the 4 layouts diagramed:cool:. Check out Chris at axefxtutorials.com for deep editing tricks. He is the best!

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps you in your quest for which FC to buy!

FC-6 Custom Layout.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom