Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Looper functions so I dont have to go to the looper page and various other tasks per preset. Mainly delay and reverb holds, volume boost, etc...
Nice, did you buy this or made it yourself. Probably not possible with led indication?

Seems like most people here are using pedalboards with their FCs. Anyone have suggestions for a light carry case for an FC12 and EV1 pedal? I’m thinking of not attaching to a board to stay lightweight, also I might not always use the EV1 as a bass player. I think I saw a gator 2112 recommended for the FC12 but I’m not sure if there is also room for the pedal. If a super lightweight pedalboard exists I’d be open to one, but most of the ones that fit an FC12 seem pretty large.

Still need a new cable with a 90 plug for the EV1, but fine for home use as is. But it looks like something @DavezHear ’s setup plops out after a one night stand and a 9 month gestation period.
E6AD88FE-E7FD-4022-8C5F-C69A918188EE.jpeg

Last edited:
wow , what kinda music are you playing ? a fc12 with 4 peds would have done the same , or not . but it looks very sophisticated, i have to admit.
I had an FC12 early on, but sold it off.

With two FC6es, I can put the pedals in the center and still reach all 12 buttons. Plus, I am not maxed out. There is room to expand with 4 more pedals, and if you look carefully at the front edge of the board, I am already at 6 external stand-in switches, which exceeds the capabilities of a single FC12.

The red FC6 is set up to switch between Presets and Scenes, and the green one is always on my Per-Preset Overrides layout. The two external switches on the red FC6's board do preset increment/decrement. The external switches on the green FC6's board are Control Switches 1 and 2, and two extra switches, usually set up with Channel Toggles for Amp block #2 when present in the preset, so that I can set up multiple gain levels from mild to wild on the lead amp. The externals take a lot of wear and tear off the FC switches that see the most use.

With all of that, It is mostly about options on-the-fly, and many of my presets are mostly run via Pedal #4. A few of my presets use up all 32 modifiers, but most only use 3 Scenes and many use just one Scene, or have alternate amps and/or cabs on the other Scenes. If you know Ma Bell color codes, you can probably figure out how they are numbered.... ;)

no i don't know anything bout ma bell colour codes .i got ma belle at home ;) i just received the 2 pedals joe 1871 was selling here in the forum today .good upgrade . fm3 and OMG 15 . no more open wishes for me now.

Attachments

• 20210721_143925[1].jpg
    20210721_143925[1].jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 73
no i don't know anything bout ma bell colour codes .i got ma belle at home ;) i just received the 2 pedals joe 1871 was selling here in the forum today .good upgrade . fm3 and OMG 15 . no more open wishes for me now.
Blue/white -> 1
Orange/white -> 2
Green/white -> 3
Brown/white -> 4

;)

Back
Top Bottom