Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

I tried squeezing them on there, but its just not working out id probably have to redo the plates and I really dont want to do that again
Yeah, I hear ya. It didn't fit when I tried to use the plates either.. so in the end I used double-sided tape. Also had to use pancake connectors for the TRS. Good enough for me as I don't need to carry around too often... especially these days... ;-(

Any time someone says my boards look like a lot, I am going to refer them to your post....

Here's my rather small rig:
20200920_162326.jpg
I have a FC-6 and 2 EV-1's. I'd like to have a setup like yours, however, I think I'd need the EV-2's or Mission pedals to accommodate the external switches mounted to your board. I was looking at the Temple Audio board planner and this looks like the Duo 24. Did you use right angle plugs on your FC-6 or are straight plugs OK for this size board? Thanks

I have a FC-6 and 2 EV-1's. I'd like to have a setup like yours, however, I think I'd need the EV-2's or Mission pedals to accommodate the external switches mounted to your board. I was looking at the Temple Audio board planner and this looks like the Duo 24. Did you use right angle plugs on your FC-6 or are straight plugs OK for this size board? Thanks
I used right-angle flat plugs.
20210204_100211.jpg

The EV2s are what allow the under-board switches. These are custom Duo 21 boards. The extra 6" makes a difference in my current space. @ZenRigs Man 's mounting plate thingies make mounting the stuff with Temple's mounting system a cinch and look sweet....

Last edited:
I used right-angle flat plugs. The EV2s are what allow the under-board switches. These are custom Duo 21 boards. The extra 6" makes a difference in my current space. @ZenRigs Man 's mounting plate thingies make mounting the stuff with Temple's mounting system a cinch and look sweet....
Cool thanks! What are the external switches used for? I was thinking of using them for either presets or Tuner/Tap. I'm still wrapping my head around the foot switching options.

Cool thanks! What are the external switches used for? I was thinking of using them for either presets or Tuner/Tap. I'm still wrapping my head around the foot switching options.
I chose things that don't need indicator lights for the stand-in switches. Seemed to make the most sense to me to do that.

On the left unit, Preset +1 (+4 on hold) and Preset -1 (-4 on hold) for navigating through the presets quickly. My bank size is 4, so it hops a bank at a time on hold. I set my presets layout up on the left unit with layout links on each preset-in-bank button to switch it over to my scenes layout automagically, so once on the scenes layout, the external switches provide a useful shortcut to step through a set list....

On the right unit, a pair of Control switches, usually used as a momentary/latching pair on rotary speed and/or modulation speed on chorus. They work together like 3-way switches at either end of a hall or stairway, to give me a slow/fast latching switch and a momentary that applies a logical NOT to the status of the other. The momentary gets the lion's share of the use, as it allows tight timing of short speed changes.

I chose things that don't need indicator lights for the stand-in switches. Seemed to make the most sense to me to do that.

On the left unit, Preset +1 (+4 on hold) and Preset -1 (-4 on hold) for navigating through the presets quickly. My bank size is 4, so it hops a bank at a time on hold. I set my presets layout up on the left unit with layout links on each preset-in-bank button to switch it over to my scenes layout automagically, so once on the scenes layout, the external switches provide a useful shortcut to step through a set list....

On the right unit, a pair of Control switches, usually used as a momentary/latching pair on rotary speed and/or modulation speed on chorus. They work together like 3-way switches at either end of a hall or stairway, to give me a slow/fast latching switch and a momentary that applies a logical NOT to the status of the other. The momentary gets the lion's share of the use, as it allows tight timing of short speed changes.
Thanks! Great setup!

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I decided to put a smaller board together using my FC6. I wasn't planning to but I thought I might as well. It's just basically a smaller version of my FC12 board and I must admit I'm really enjoying using it at the moment it's so compact considering what it can do. Using it with both my Axe III and FM3.

I had an old Temple Audio Duo 24 I decided to re use to mount everything on, using Sukh's glow and uni risers. There was originally a hole drilled into the board to fit an XLR cable through previously next to the mission pedal I've used some velcro to attach one of the temple plates under it just so it's covering up the hole and the Mission has something to sit on.

I also had an old wooden riser left over from another old analogue board that the two Mosky foot switches are sat on. I just cut a bit off of it and then attached it to the board and put the foot switches on top with velcro works great. There's a Strymon Ola underneath powering the LED's and tuner. Temple audio Powercon module on the side of the board which connects to the Strymon, 1/4" out to my tuner and an XLR out to go to either the Axe or FM3.

I was worried that I might not be able to access everything I could with my 12 but that's not the case at all. I've realised that I very rarely use scene 7 or 8 on a preset and I have these programmed on one of my Mosky foot switches and I've got scenes 1-6 on my scene layout on the FC6. Plus a few hold functions for certain effects etc. The second Mosky foot switch is just used for preset up and down at the moment but I can access those from my FC6 if I wanted to as well.

Also I've added Sukh's Zenguard protection system which arrived yesterday thanks Sukh I really like them.

Anyway I hope you guys like it!

Enjoy!

Paul

FC6 1.jpegFC6 2.jpegFC6 3.jpeg

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I decided to put a smaller board together using my FC6. I wasn't planning to but I thought I might as well. It's just basically a smaller version of my FC12 board and I must admit I'm really enjoying using it at the moment it's so compact considering what it can do. Using it with both my Axe III and FM3.

I had an old Temple Audio Duo 24 I decided to re use to mount everything on, using Sukh's glow and uni risers. There was originally a hole drilled into the board to fit an XLR cable through previously next to the mission pedal I've used some velcro to attach one of the temple plates under it just so it's covering up the hole and the Mission has something to sit on.

I also had an old wooden riser left over from another old analogue board that the two Mosky foot switches are sat on. I just cut a bit off of it and then attached it to the board and put the foot switches on top with velcro works great. There's a Strymon Ola underneath powering the LED's and tuner. Temple audio Powercon module on the side of the board which connects to the Strymon, 1/4" out to my tuner and an XLR out to go to either the Axe or FM3.

I was worried that I might not be able to access everything I could with my 12 but that's not the case at all. I've realised that I very rarely use scene 7 or 8 on a preset and I have these programmed on one of my Mosky foot switches and I've got scenes 1-6 on my scene layout on the FC6. Plus a few hold functions for certain effects etc. The second Mosky foot switch is just used for preset up and down at the moment but I can access those from my FC6 if I wanted to as well.

Also I've added Sukh's Zenguard protection system which arrived yesterday thanks Sukh I really like them.

Enjoy!

Paul

View attachment 78399View attachment 78400View attachment 78401
Awesome job Paul! Looks great!

Hi guys,

Enjoy!

Paul

View attachment 78399View attachment 78400View attachment 78401

Looks awesome buddy - super clean and love the 'no glare' from the ZenGuard, which was a major design decision for live use under stage lighting. Looking forward to you being able to take it out for a spin too :)

Thanks so much for ordering!

Looks awesome buddy - super clean and love the 'no glare' from the ZenGuard, which was a major design decision for live use under stage lighting. Looking forward to you being able to take it out for a spin too :)

Thanks so much for ordering!
Thanks Sukh,

No worries at all thanks for all the hard work you put into these we all appreciate it a lot. The "no glare" is awesome really helps. I'll be back for the FC12 set when you release them.

seeing how some of you guys are using aux dual switches as stand ins for preset +/- is a great idea. I have a pair of dual switches I may add to my board. I have the temple duo 34 board and if I move the fc-12 up towards the back it'd be just enough space to fit my aux switches right at the bottom/front.

I see people's boards and often wonder how in the hell is that comfortable to use. Tall board with all kinds of things up on risers or things mounted way way back from the front edge. I'm about as lazy as a person can get I don't want to do a balancing act to control my equipment. All these people must be 8 foot 11.

Old sucks. Get off my lawn! :p

IMG_4114.jpg

I see people's boards and often wonder how in the hell is that comfortable to use. Tall board with all kinds of things up on risers or things mounted way way back from the front edge. I'm about as lazy as a person can get I don't want to do a balancing act to control my equipment. All these people must be 8 foot 11.

Old sucks. Get off my lawn! :p

View attachment 82024
How do you transport that? I'd love something similar & I think a bassist I work with would, too!

Back
Top Bottom