Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Thx! I have the GR-55 hooked up to the Loop Return of the SY-1000 - so I can use the PCM sounds, along with the synth & effects of the SY-1000.

Most often, I'll lay down something and loop it using the EHX - then jam on top with the Axe-Fx.

But as you can imagine, possibilities are endless! I mostly use the HX-Stomp for the bass amps and as a super portable backup rig that I can just grab and run with to go jam with friends (when we still lived in a world where this remained possible...).

The OneControl loop switcher allows me to swap the order of the GR-55/SY-100, HX-Stomp and H9 - so that's super convenient!

Then that goes into the EHX looper and can either go straight into my interface and any monitors or to an input of the Axe (via the patchbay).

The MC-6 I use to control pretty much everything on the board. I have banks for the Stomp, H9, SY-1000, and can also use different midi channels to control multiple stuff at the same time - it's a very capable little controller, yet super easy to program.

Another use of the SY-1000 is the alternate tunings and 12-string/acoustic emulations, that I also sometime will run into the Axe-Fx. Using a Godin xtSA I can route a signal via the GK pickup to the SY (then to the Axe Input 2) and a regular cable to the Axe Input 1 - again possibilities are endless!!

Cheers,
Joce

Pulled apart my 2002 pedalboard, sold all the old pedals on Reverb, mounted my new toys. It’s an ATA case but not as efficient as these new fangled pedalboards. Finally got out the Velcro and solder so here we go! Planning on building a dual expression knob in a 1590A enclosure in the near term to fill it out.

8B9B5DD4-DE6F-4A2C-8DF4-777767AC9B46.jpeg

Finished a while back but kept forgetting to upload. Shout out to the guys at Temple Audio for being kind enough to answer questions on the phone. Also to the guys at Mission Pedals. I'd ordered the pedals right after lockdown and realized a few days later it might impact production. Called Mission to ask if they were open... person on the other end asked what I'd ordered... when I told him, he says... oh, we're painting those right now. :D
Special shout out to @ZenRigs Man when the glowrisers arrived, one had been damaged in shipping. He immediately offered to replace it. I was able to fill the crack enough that it should hold since I don't tour any more.

DSCF0096.JPG

Just got my FC12 yesterday and setup on my Temple Audio Duo 34 board. I Didn't think it would fit all three Mission pedals but after taking of the plastic sides from the FC12 in order for it to attach properly to the Duo 34 it all fit. Now the learning curve begins navigating the endless functions of the FC12. If batman had a controller this would be it. Well done Fractal, well done. I leave my offering at the altar of the technology gods. I have 2 duo footswitches (T1M) that were connected to my MFC-101. I could technically fit them on the board below the FC12 but opted not to for now. FC12 setup.jpgFC12 Setup1.jpg

Love the LIII by the way, I really want one of those new ones!
I love this L3, absolutely stunning Guitar.
I have a 2019 L3 in Firemist Purple with Dimarzio Pickups as well but the new Sparkle Finish is just stunning.

I love this L3, absolutely stunning Guitar.
I have a 2019 L3 in Firemist Purple with Dimarzio Pickups as well but the new Sparkle Finish is just stunning.

Same here I have one in the HSS config and a Boysenberry Burst in the HH config. That sparkle finish is as you say just stunning.

Just got my FC12 yesterday and setup on my Temple Audio Duo 34 board. I Didn't think it would fit all three Mission pedals but after taking of the plastic sides from the FC12 in order for it to attach properly to the Duo 34 it all fit. Now the learning curve begins navigating the endless functions of the FC12. If batman had a controller this would be it. Well done Fractal, well done. I leave my offering at the altar of the technology gods. I have 2 duo footswitches (T1M) that were connected to my MFC-101. I could technically fit them on the board below the FC12 but opted not to for now. View attachment 76932
Looks great! I have 4 pedals, centered in my dual FC6 rig. I started with a 12, but decided I wanted the pedals centered, since I use them more than buttons. I labeled my pedals using color codes from the old Ma Bell wiring.

Expression 1 (volume) and 2:
20210109_134820.jpg

Expression 3 (wah) and 4:
20210109_134826.jpg

It's a pain to get the white paint into the lettering on the EV2 pedals. The Mission wah pedal came in pair 3 colors from factory.... :D

Looks great! I have 4 pedals, centered in my dual FC6 rig. I started with a 12, but decided I wanted the pedals centered, since I use them more than buttons. I labeled my pedals using color codes from the old Ma Bell wiring.

Expression 1 (volume) and 2:
20210109_134820.jpg

Expression 3 (wah) and 4:
20210109_134826.jpg

It's a pain to get the white paint into the lettering on the EV2 pedals. The Mission wah pedal came in pair 3 colors from factory.... :D

I would bet maybe 10% (big maybe) of the users even know who Ma Bell is....... Nowadays unless your working with fiber most techs know 4 colors. Multi-pair copper is pretty much not used anymore............Cheers to another old MF! :D

So i got the FC12 and as much as i loved the FC6, the 12 is just better and more intuitive for the way i layout my presets. Although i do need to find a solution for my other 2 EXP pedals, good thing is i no loner need the stand in switches. Im going to have to look into the Temple 43 and see if that might work to at least get the 2nd mission pedal on there i could live without the 2nd ev1.. I don't want to take the sides off of the FC as i don't like that look.
IMG-9162.jpg

This is my MLM
IMG-9164.jpg

My preset screen
IMG-9165.jpg

And this is my Default screen, with scenes across the bottom and the majority of my effects across the top.
IMG-9163.jpg

So i got the FC12 and as much as i loved the FC6, the 12 is just better and more intuitive for the way i layout my presets. Although i do need to find a solution for my other 2 EXP pedals, good thing is i no loner need the stand in switches. Im going to have to look into the Temple 43 and see if that might work to at least get the 2nd mission pedal on there i could live without the 2nd ev1.. I don't want to take the sides off of the FC as i don't like that look.
IMG-9162.jpg

This is my MLM
IMG-9164.jpg

My preset screen
IMG-9165.jpg

And this is my Default screen, with scenes across the bottom and the majority of my effects across the top.
IMG-9163.jpg
Looks sweet!

I had a 12, but cleaved it in half so I could put my pedals in the middle. ;)
I used all @ZenRigs Man 's thingies to mount my stuff on my two Temple boards - along with their nice pedal-mounting bits and bobs.
20200920_162326.jpg
Four of their medium pedal mounts with the ZenRigs spacer bits per FC makes them rock solid. Might eventually go back and add the LED strips under the FC pedals, but for now, I figure they have their own lights, so let those lights have the foreground, and just backlight the pedals to help find them in the dark.... :)

I finally bought an EV-1 (holy shit they’re big!) and had the inspirato to mount and wire it up today. I still can’t get over the fact that I can pull off as much as I can without running any audio to the board. Using the wah strictly for wah stuff and the EV-1 for everything else that might come along. I took the rubber feet off everything and using 3M Dual Lock to mount it all, works well enough that I can pick up the board just using the pedals if I had to.

Next project will be building a case for the board.
3F6F4367-0086-458F-AF1B-7220C11C52E7.jpeg
59256C6C-C501-44CE-9FE2-CD301167B8CB.jpeg
2B932191-3D8F-42E0-99FD-4ACF6C4B5342.jpeg

IMG-9162.jpg

This is my MLM
IMG-9164.jpg

My preset screen
IMG-9165.jpg

IMG-9163.jpg
I have the duo34 and i was able to squeeze in 3 exp pedals.

Attachments

• 8572A05E-A477-4AA7-B741-EA7CBD260B36.jpeg
    8572A05E-A477-4AA7-B741-EA7CBD260B36.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
Finished a while back but kept forgetting to upload. Shout out to the guys at Temple Audio for being kind enough to answer questions on the phone. Also to the guys at Mission Pedals. I'd ordered the pedals right after lockdown and realized a few days later it might impact production. Called Mission to ask if they were open... person on the other end asked what I'd ordered... when I told him, he says... oh, we're painting those right now. :D
Special shout out to @ZenRigs Man when the glowrisers arrived, one had been damaged in shipping. He immediately offered to replace it. I was able to fill the crack enough that it should hold since I don't tour any more.

View attachment 74845
I want to sneeze all over your FC-12. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom