Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Yep added one switch back for getting to the FX and going back to scenes, moving the wah and whammy up and honestly there not bad sitting a bit farther up I also have a new Mission pedal coming for the whammy that will be spring loaded like the wah, still red though. And again loving the square plugs makes everything so nice and neat and tucked in looking.

IMG-8484.jpg

IMG-8485.jpg
Did you made the switch yourself or are they for sale? (nice and small)

Lol I like to have options. But really they way I run my patches the Vol,Wah & whammy are dedicated to those tasks. The far right Exp is for anything else, usually delay levels but really for anything that I need it for.

How do you compare the EV-1's vs the Mission pedals? Just different?

Did you made the switch yourself or are they for sale? (nice and small)
I did not, I picked it up off of reverb, American Loopers is the store

How do you compare the EV-1's vs the Mission pedals? Just different?

I like the feel of the mission pedals for Wah because they fell like a crybaby in the throw of the pedal and I can get them spring loaded for the auto return. The EV-1's are perfect though for the Vol and exp feel.

Yep added one switch back for getting to the FX and going back to scenes, moving the wah and whammy up and honestly there not bad sitting a bit farther up I also have a new Mission pedal coming for the whammy that will be spring loaded like the wah, still red though. And again loving the square plugs makes everything so nice and neat and tucked in looking.

IMG-8484.jpg

IMG-8485.jpg
Which Temple board is that? Been wanting to get one for my setup for quite some time, but keep putting it off, which, so far, has been a good thing, as my setup has changed around a bit the past 9 months or so....

Current config is likely penultimate:
20200507_192137.jpg

Most recent change was the replacement of the interim Boss pedal with a new EV2. Views eliminated the homebrew switch/knob box, but I needed that fourth controller, so EV2....

I need to get to Michael's and get a jar of Testors enamel in a nice dark tan or light brown, and fill in the lettering and logo dots like I did with the other two. I also need a syringe with a fine enough point to get into the letters of "AUDIO SYSTEMS" to finish the job. :)

Which Temple board is that? Been wanting to get one for my setup for quite some time, but keep putting it off, which, so far, has been a good thing, as my setup has changed around a bit the past 9 months or so....

20200507_192137.jpg

Most recent change was the replacement of the interim Boss pedal with a new EV2. Views eliminated the homebrew switch/knob box, but I needed that fourth controller, so EV2....

I need to get to Michael's and get a jar of Testors enamel in a nice dark tan or light brown, and fill in the lettering and logo dots like I did with the other two. I also need a syringe with a fine enough point to get into the letters of "AUDIO SYSTEMS" to finish the job. :)

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on the pedals and which you prefer for volume over wah and vise versa? As a side note...NO excuse for not having that pedal painted yet you slacker!!! :p

I like the feel of the mission pedals for Wah because they fell like a crybaby in the throw of the pedal and I can get them spring loaded for the auto return. The EV-1's are perfect though for the Vol and exp feel.
I opened my Mission pedal up to move the TRS jack to the other side, and noticed the casting says "Dunlop", so that explains why it so perfectly nails the Crybaby pedal sweep - it's a real Crybaby pedal housing!

The EV2s have a really nice sweep for all the other controller and volume pedal duties. I don't have an EV1 to compare, but I don't feel like I need to bother, either, as these feel great under your feet, and take up less space.... :)

Just noticed this post is #666 :eek:
Screenshot%202020-05-15%2019.16.02.png

Last edited:
I opened my Mission pedal up to move the TRS jack to the other side, and noticed the casting says "Dunlop", so that explains why it so perfectly nails the Crybaby pedal sweep - it's a real Crybaby pedal housing!
Yep - same chassis.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that moves the jacks around :)

20200507_192137.jpg

Its a Duo 34

The EV2s have a really nice sweep for all the other controller and volume pedal duties. I don't have an EV1 to compare, but I don't feel like I need to bother, either, as these feel great under your feet, and take up less space.... :)

Just noticed this post is #666 :eek:
Screenshot%202020-05-15%2019.16.02.png

Interesting but yea it does make sense, im surprised I didn't notice it when putting new baseplates on them. the EV2's look nice but I just dig the bigger footprint of the EV1's.

Cool, thanks. Nice to see the FC neatly fits on the Duo. I will have to see if they can custom make a long Duo....

Yea I love the Temple boards I used to have Pedaltrains and the Temple's have less of an angle so its a bit more comfortable for the Throw of the pedals. And If im not mistaken they will do customs, or they used to.

Got my FS toppers today! thanks for the recommendations fellas I really like them. Got a few left over I can use for the FM3.

View attachment 67272

Nice!

I see you have one of each EV-1, EV-2 and the mission. I'm trying to decide if I should go with a pair of EV-1s or a pair of EV-2s... or one of each :)

How do you like the FC-12? Is it a bit of overkill? Just right? Would you downsize to an FC-6?

Nice!

I see you have one of each EV-1, EV-2 and the mission. I'm trying to decide if I should go with a pair of EV-1s or a pair of EV-2s... or one of each :)

How do you like the FC-12? Is it a bit of overkill? Just right? Would you downsize to an FC-6?

Thank you! Yeah I use the EV-1 as my main vol pedal usually. It's easy to find in the dark lol. I have Zenrigs glow risers attached as well on this board and they help a lot. The Mission is used as my wah and the EV-2 I've been using as a whammy pedal. Quite recently though I created a Thin Lizzy patch using the the virtual capo with 12.08b3 firmware set to half a step down and the EV-2 is set as a wah and it works great.

Because of the lock down I've been a bit lazy lately and can't be bothered to hit the Mission's toe switch to activate my wah (Poor excuse I know) so the EV-2's been doing all the work lol. That's what I love about the Fractal stuff nothing is tied to anything you can program it to do anything you want.

If you need space and wanna keep it compact then go with the EV-2's they are really comfortable to use and very durable.

The FC12 is awesome I really like it! I used to own an RJM MMGT22 so I've managed to scale down to 12 buttons from 22 so it's worked out great. In my case I'm there only guitar player in the band so I need to be able to get to my scenes and presets fairly easily. My scenes are available to me on the first 8 buttons and then I have access to delay, boost reverb etc. There's a few hold functions as well like the Axe's tuner if I need it and some other functions. I can access my preset layout by holding down switch 1.

I am thinking of setting up a similar board with the FC6 mainly as a backup but I'd like to see if I can scale down even more. Especially with using the FM3 when I get one. I must admit some scenes I don't need to get to that quickly so it might just work out.

Hope that helps

Paul

Back
Top Bottom