Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Hi guys,

Bit of an update to my board, I thought you'd all like to see it it. Change over from a Pedaltrain pro to a Temple Audio Duo 34. All mounted with a mixture of velcro and Sukh's (Zenrigs) glow risers, uni riser and led's. Just a couple more add ons, I'm waiting for the EV2's to come back into stock that will be mounted next to the mission pedal with a glow riser and a set of leds. Also adding another set of led's to the FC12's uni riser underneath.

Have also added a patch panel on the side with a power con connector that's connected to my Strymon Ojai underneath which is powering the led's and tuner. Also there's a Faslink connector for the FC12, 1/4" TS for the tuner input and also I've added the temple board USB module for charging my phone, etc.

Really happy how the temple board has turned out. They take a bit of work and planning to get them wired up but they look great. Nearly finished finally. Enjoy!

IMG_0087.jpegIMG_0088.jpegIMG_0089.jpegIMG_0091.jpeg

Uhh. It’s written in the post you quoted.
Lol! ...I’m on the move and that flew completely over my head! 🥴🤥

I was completely enamored with the pic. Didn’t see any reference to it at a quick scan of the post.

replying to the post snap shot the brand lol

Last edited:
I finally got a “complete” enough setup to share in this thread. Home built external switch/knob add-on to my FC6, two modded Ernie Ball VPjr’s, and a spring loaded Mission.

I actually don’t like mounting pedals to a board. I find I really like being able to angle my expression pedals for better ergonomics, and like the flexibility to leave some stuff at home. Maybe I just want the FC, Maybe the FC and one pedal, maybe I want 5 expression pedals...? Just like not having everything attached, though does take a minute longer to plug in the cables, but, also makes transport easy as I have a large laptop bag which can hold the FC in one side and then I can slip my pedals into the other side, super compact and portable!

View attachment 58049

Looks great. What is modded about your EBJs? I have the silver one, and am looking to use it for a CC pedal.

IMG_20191130_132305.jpg

I'm sure that 12 switches are more than enough, but 18 is nice too :)

First 4 are scene 1-4 / hold for main 4 live presets, last 2 are used for momentary effects (added octave, shimmer, etc.)

Not shown is a DigiTech drop in the back of the rack between output 4 and input 4.

Simple setup that works for me.

View attachment 60800

I'm sure that 12 switches are more than enough, but 18 is nice too :)

First 4 are scene 1-4 / hold for main 4 live presets, last 2 are used for momentary effects (added octave, shimmer, etc.)

Not shown is a DigiTech drop in the back of the rack between output 4 and input 4.

Simple setup that works for me.
Interesting finish on your Mission pedal... Custom?

Interesting finish on your Mission pedal... Custom?
I ordered it from Mission this way, they did have a few custom options at the time (2016)
This one was called Reaper, but you can't see much of the pattern.

... it could use a clean too - might have to grab a cheap toothbrush and get into the grooves this weekend.

Post your "Pedalboard" rigs here, I'm curious how many and which expression pedals, external switches, cases and other stuff you guys use.
053FFD2C-3969-4309-9350-00FDB59DDE6D.jpeg
I velcro two mom switches ( white blocks ) to the top of expr pedals so I can control different parameters of an effect when moving the pedal Without having to jump back on the FC and back on the expr pedal. I have a wish to redirect the midi control of one of the pedals through the Axfx3 into my GR55, I think it might require a new block “midi out” where you could intercept the incoming midi and map it to new device I’d.053FFD2C-3969-4309-9350-00FDB59DDE6D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom