Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Did the shorter one’s work out? Can you post a pic?

here are a couple of quick shots they cut the one support by half which brought it closer to the top of the fc-6 and a bit more comfortable to get to.
I also added a middle support for a bit more stability so there are 5 posts instead of 4 at just the corners

IMG-1907.jpg

IMG-1906-copy.jpg

here are a couple of quick shots they cut the one support by half which brought it closer to the top of the fc-6 and a bit more comfortable to get to.
I also added a middle support for a bit more stability so there are 5 posts instead of 4 at just the corners

IMG-1907.jpg

IMG-1906-copy.jpg
Nice. I’m planning on stealing this idea for my board. There’s the perfect amount of room behind the FC on the Temple Duo board. Only problem is that I ended up mounting the FC with the foot screws, meaning I removed the feet. I’ll just have to measure my height from the board and figure out which supports work.

Nice. I’m planning on stealing this idea for my board. There’s the perfect amount of room behind the FC on the Temple Duo board. Only problem is that I ended up mounting the FC with the foot screws, meaning I removed the feet. I’ll just have to measure my height from the board and figure out which supports work.
please steal away lol, make sure you post some pics when your done.

My new setup FC12

Hey Peter,
Great video! Curious what board this is? (or at least the dimensions)

I want to use my FC-12 with 2 expression pedals (Mission and 2 switch boxes with 2 switches each. I'm considering getting a Duo 34 and I'm wondering if it will accommodate these 2 switch boxes. I know the width (34") is fine for the FC-12 + (2) Expression Pedals.

My FC-12 pedalboard is just the FC-12. It's all I need. I attach one expression pedal du jour.
Same here. For that matter, my FC-6 pedalboard is just the FC-6 (and sometimes an external switch or two) One expression pedal is enough for 99% of my needs.

Last edited:
Hey Peter,
Great video! Curious what board this is? (or at least the dimensions)

I want to use my FC-12 with 2 expression pedals (Mission and 2 switch boxes with 2 switches each. I'm considering getting a Duo 34 and I'm wondering if it will accommodate these 2 switch boxes. I know the width (34") is fine for the FC-12 + (2) Expression Pedals.
This is the DIAGO SHOWMAN. I don't know if you can still get them.

Not sure if this has been covered here but......
I don;t want to go wireless and I don't plan to use any pedals on my board that my guitar would plug into. Plugging directly into my Axe-FX III won;t always be desirable as far as how the cable run will be.

Is there a recommended solution for plugging into my pedal board and then running a cable to the Axe-III?

I'm using a Temple Audio Duo 34 board.

Back
Top Bottom