Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Hey there....
Where did you get those risers?

I made them from aluminum standoffs and a spare piece of Plexi I had
Amazon product ASIN B071YN76RXAmazon product ASIN B073TS1Z96Amazon product ASIN B01LAH7UBIAmazon product ASIN B01M4L97KGWhat I ended up doing was joining 2 of them together to get the height, but I actually have some shorter ones coming in that im going to swap out the top section to make them a little shorter and tucked into the top of the board a bit more.

For the shorter section
Amazon product ASIN B07M7D8V4F

I made them from aluminum standoffs and a spare piece of Plexi I had
Amazon product ASIN B071YN76RXAmazon product ASIN B073TS1Z96Amazon product ASIN B01LAH7UBIAmazon product ASIN B01M4L97KGWhat I ended up doing was joining 2 of them together to get the height, but I actually have some shorter ones coming in that im going to swap out the top section to make them a little shorter and tucked into the top of the board a bit more.

For the shorter section
Amazon product ASIN B07M7D8V4F
Awesome, thank you!!

I love that case you have for the III. Where did you get it?? Looking to upgrade from my basic SKB shallow 3U

Its also a custom made, I had it made with a local manufacturer since where I live (In Paraguay) it ends up cheaper to buy a custom flight case than to buy pre made rack. I planned ahead so now I have 1 rack U to spare and in the future Im going to use that space for IEM or wireless.

Here’s my board.
My FC6 is covered by 3mm plexiglass for protecting LCD and any scratch.

The topper color of the external switch was selected as the default color of the corresponding function.
SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

The switch above mission pedal is used for turning on/off LED strip.

Here’s my board.

The topper color of the external switch was selected as the default color of the corresponding function.
SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

Looks great!

Here’s my board.

SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

View attachment 56534View attachment 56537View attachment 56538
View attachment 56542
Nice! I like the neat, orderly look of it.

Have you gigged with this yet? If so, how did the plexiglass work out? I've always shied away from shiny surfaces on my pedalboards. Glare from stage lights — similar to what shows up in your third photo — drives me nuts.

Here’s my board.

SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

View attachment 56542
You are the kind of person I wish I was, but I am utterly not. So neat, so orderly. Maybe pedalboards are like their owners, kinda like Churchill posing with that bulldog.

Finally received my FC12 y'day after a wait of Almost 3 months. Although I love all the complexities of the pedal, I feel the footprint is slightly larger - in length. In my opinion my previous MFC Mark III has the ideal size for a midi foot controller. But that's just my view. I'm sure FAS has thought about this design for a reason. Anyways I'm posting couple of pics I clicked this morning. First thing I did - used a cellophane to cover all mini displays before they would scratch up. I'll Need professional protectors for both main display as well as mini displays. But for time being this should help a little.

Attachments

• DAF782BB-C059-48A7-92F7-EBBB71BE92CE.jpeg
    DAF782BB-C059-48A7-92F7-EBBB71BE92CE.jpeg
    898 KB · Views: 166
  • B5D70CA7-5A04-4BD0-92BC-B1147B16D358.jpeg
    B5D70CA7-5A04-4BD0-92BC-B1147B16D358.jpeg
    801 KB · Views: 176
Finally received my FC12 y'day after a wait of Almost 3 months. Although I love all the complexities of the pedal, I feel the footprint is slightly larger - in length. In my opinion my previous MFC Mark III has the ideal size for a midi foot controller. But that's just my view. I'm sure FAS has thought about this design for a reason. Anyways I'm posting couple of pics I clicked this morning. First thing I did - used a cellophane to cover all mini displays before they would scratch up. I'll Need professional protectors for both main display as well as mini displays. But for time being this should help a little.
Your new Fc12 looks great!
All set up and looking Awesome
Congratulations 😁

Nice! I like the neat, orderly look of it.

Have you gigged with this yet? If so, how did the plexiglass work out? I've always shied away from shiny surfaces on my pedalboards. Glare from stage lights — similar to what shows up in your third photo — drives me nuts.
Oh… I did not think about shiny surface on stage yet. Assuming that I have to solve that problem, I will attach the anti glare film on plexiglass. But I'm not sure how effective this is on the stage.

Oh… I did not think about shiny surface on stage yet. Assuming that I have to solve that problem, I will attach the anti glare film on plexiglass. But I'm not sure how effective this is on the stage.
Do let us know how that works out.

Here’s my board.

SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

View attachment 56542

Cool idea! I'm assuming you just bought a flat sheet of plexi and cut to size. How did you bend it correctly? Just heat it up and tweak, or use some kinda jig to do it?

Cool idea! I'm assuming you just bought a flat sheet of plexi and cut to size. How did you bend it correctly? Just heat it up and tweak, or use some kinda jig to do it?
I did a custom order to the plexiglass fabrication shop. At first, I planned to make it myself, but I thought the bending seemed to be difficult and need so many trial and error. So to save my time and money, I took my FC-6 directly to the shop near my house and asked it him to be produced.

Back
Top Bottom