Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Is that left pedal purple, or is it just picking up light from something?
Actually both left and right pedals are purple.

Mission doesn't make them in this color. They do make another pedal in the same chassis in this color.

I bought them from another forum member when he was no longer able to play for to health issues. He had talked them into selling him a couple empty shells because he loved the color :)

Actually both left and right pedals are purple.

Mission doesn't make them in this color. They do make another pedal in the same chassis in this color.

I bought them from another forum member when he was no longer able to play for to health issues. He had talked them into selling him a couple empty shells because he loved the color :)

Was just perusing their site. The teal volume pedal is a nice color, too....

All the chat about the auto-switching wah several pages back got me thinking about that, and I discovered there are 2 wah blocks. So, I can set up a knob box to set the frequency and get the fixed-wah filter going and still have a wah block available to use as a wah. Looks like it is finally time to shelve my Budda Bud-Wah with its finicky toe switch....

Setting up my board starts tomorrow. FC12 due to arrive by 5pm.... :)

Last edited:
Hi all just wanted to post my Pedal board.
I have been using these Boss pedals since they were brand new I have always used this setup and it has that sound that makes it my own.
I have a custom Ibanez (identical to a les Paul one of the law suit guitars) , and two Stratocaster, an a new elite Stratocaster, and many acoustic guitars.
My addition of the Axefxiii & Fc12 is Awesome.
I’m still working on the axefxiii with lots of help from all of you and I have to say that with some of the IR’s that have been shared have really opened a new world of sound and is quite the sonic adventure. Still haven’t found all of the sounds I want for giging but I’m slowly getting it together so Thank You Fractal and to all of you in the fractal community :)
Keep on Rocking :cool:
018EF16C-77F9-4B0C-B506-5C759D09498B.jpeg6C096D2F-8A4B-4902-9495-0AD25C2C5109.jpeg

Has anyone had any luck with the Roadcase versions of the Pedaltrain? Curious if the height of the FC's prevents the cases from closing

What are the extra switches used for?

Currently Using the following (From Right to Left)

Stand In Switches:
SW1 - Tap Tempo / Tuner
SW2 - Effects Layout / Reveal
SW3 - Looper Layout / Presets Layout
SW4 - Preset +1 / Preset -1

Non Stand In SW:
SW 5 - LFO1 Run/Stop
SW 6 - LF02 Run/Stop

Depending on how much usage SW5/6 get, I was also looking at maybe swapping one or both with POTS and foot controlled type knobs.

Has anyone had any luck with the Roadcase versions of the Pedaltrain? Curious if the height of the FC's prevents the cases from closing

I have the Novo 32 hard case and my FC is mounted without the sides on it which lowers it a tad. Just using velco right now. The case closes most of the way and then requires pushing it down with a bit of pressure to close. To me it feels like it's putting just enough pressure on the FC to help keep things in place, but not so much that I would worry about it. I wondered about this and then saw that people actually put risers on the Pedal Train and big honking pedals on top of those.

Here are a few pics. I just let the lid close in these. Then pushing down a little it closes the rest of the way.

C14F6083-4573-4F83-B219-7EF7DC07D2A0.jpegF72E5AA1-2A87-4E53-BFB0-DA1D5AC14E0B.jpegB0BE0E8F-FF57-4CF6-AF87-82161464389E.jpeg

That last bit in this picture accounts for the foam that is in the lid. Ie, foam start to touch the FC.

I have the Novo 32 hard case and my FC is mounted without the sides on it which lowers it a tad. Just using velco right now. The case closes most of the way and then requires pushing it down with a bit of pressure to close. To me it feels like it's putting just enough pressure on the FC to help keep things in place, but not so much that I would worry about it. I wondered about this and then saw that people actually put risers on the Pedal Train and big honking pedals on top of those.

Here are a few pics. I just let the lid close in these. Then pushing down a little it closes the rest of the way.

View attachment 56454View attachment 56455View attachment 56456

That last bit in this picture accounts for the foam that is in the lid. Ie, foam start to touch the FC.
Very nice
I like the case you have your Fc12 in that is really cool looks great.
How is it while your using it. Isn’t too tall when using it is it?
I have just put my Fc12 inside the 10u wide gator case I have so it’s easy to transport it.

Post moved to separate thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/pedalboard-build-in-ultra-slo-mo.152767/

A humble beginning:
Haven't even taken the tape off the screens yet! 😆 Mismatched pedals I had laying around. The big one doesn't even have a 1/4" TRS cord to hook it up yet. Using Layouts 7 and 8, sort-of.
  • I re-imagined 7 more like 2, but with some preset controls on the previously unused "hold" slots.
  • Similarly, using my "camp kitchen" preset as a starting point, 8 is a mixture of control switches and effects bypass switches, with one channel toggle thrown in for switching between two different amp/speaker pairs as a unit.
  • Big pedal will be master volume
  • EV pedal controls Echo Volume
  • R pedal controls echo Repeats
20190712_230254.jpg

Last edited:

This was super helpful, thanks Chad. Glad to know these PT's will work. I had similar situation with a previous PT and my Strymon pedals, but just pushing down a little closed it just fine. I sometimes would even put the board backwards into the case, which added a little more room (keeping the highest part of the pedal away from the hinge). A little foam pressure won't hurt!

Here's my rig, ex1 is wah and ex2 volume, simple but functional, custom made flight case and dual lock to attach the pedals to the board (to much of it, I think they are there to stay, lol)

I love that case you have for the III. Where did you get it?? Looking to upgrade from my basic SKB shallow 3U

So i added external switches to my board to use as dedicated preset U/D and FX and to get back to scenes, i didn't have enough real estate to mount them but there not stepped on all that often so i built a riser its a little taller than id like but it still is comfortable and works.
IMG-6541.jpg

IMG-6542.jpg

IMG-6543.jpg

IMG-6544.jpg

IMG-6545.jpg

IMG-6546.jpg

IMG-6547.jpg

Hey there....
Where did you get those risers?

Back
Top Bottom