Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Ha ha no case for it at the moment. Most of my gigs are an hour or less away and gear goes in my own vehicle. Mic stand goes in that back right corner. May also use the mic mount hole for a small table to hold my laptop for home practice.

This is my main show setup. All the red switches along the bottom are scenes 1-8, the violet buttons are setup as control switches operating the transport controls in my DAW for automated show control (lights, lasers, Axe-Fx). All the other switches are setup as IA's with channel switching on hold for channels A & B. Hold scene 2 button down to access channels C & D of the same IA's. Hold Scene 1 button to jump to a my default preset #1. When not in "show" mode, I drop the transport controls and add more IA's, looper access, preset up and down. I have it doing much more than this but still in the process of programming, the options are incredible.
How are you sending operation commands to your DAW?

I know, another exciting picture of a black box on top of a black platform... but finally got my 12.

I did however mount my stand in switches to the top corners of my FC and have found that to be a great spot for them.

Mounting in front, they kept getting in the way of other switches. Behind they were too short. But this layout has worked well. Attached with Velcro and removed when transporting.

Attachments

• C4FD0267-16EB-4727-99F0-DAF2E34259C3.jpeg
    C4FD0267-16EB-4727-99F0-DAF2E34259C3.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys,

All finally mounted to my Pedaltrai Pro board using Sukh's ZenRigs glow riser system. Still tweaking a little but nearly there. I might swap out the
EV-1 for an EV-2 at some point haven't decided yet. Ignore the capo I've been using the Axe's virtual capo and it sounds really good.

Enjoy!IMG_0728.jpegIMG_0729.jpeg

Last edited:
I know, another exciting picture of a black box on top of a black platform... but finally got my 12.

I did however mount my stand in switches to the top corners of my FC and have found that to be a great spot for them.

Mounting in front, they kept getting in the way of other switches. Behind they were too short. But this layout has worked well. Attached with Velcro and removed when transporting.

View attachment 55884
GreAt idea...time to whip out the Velcro..maybe will work on the FC6

FC-12 and two EV-2s mounted to a nycpedalboards "Pedalhead" from underneath with M3.5-0.6x25 screws.

View attachment 52271

Hi guys!

Just bough my AX3 - I had the 1, the 2 (loved both) and the AX8 (hated it) and, if the wait list keeps moving at current pace, I think next week I'll get my FC12. Yay!

I already have 2 EV2s so my board will look very similar to yours. I just have to fit the GLXD16 in front of the EV2s (I guess that where it'll fit best, right?). What are your board dimensions? Will you be using the extra space in the front?
Peace!

Tons of great ready-made external switch boxes for fair pricing, and darn if things like velcro aren't 100% functional and 100% practical.... BUT.... Having the switches without the same spacing as the on-board switch spacing just bugs me in a weird OCD way. 3" tip to tip horizontal, 4" between rows of switches or nothing for me lol

So i added external switches to my board to use as dedicated preset U/D and FX and to get back to scenes, i didn't have enough real estate to mount them but there not stepped on all that often so i built a riser its a little taller than id like but it still is comfortable and works.
IMG-6541.jpg

IMG-6542.jpg

IMG-6543.jpg

IMG-6544.jpg

IMG-6545.jpg

IMG-6546.jpg

IMG-6547.jpg

Back
Top Bottom