Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

The case he linked to is the right one for his pedalboard.
Uh, thanks for chiming in, but the link takes me to the 16x10 bag, which would not fit an fc6 and two EV-1s. I’m really just trying to help avoid a situation where someone hastily orders the wrong size bag by accident is all.

Edit: I need to have my eyes checked. I was confusing two different people’s boards.

Last edited:
Uh, thanks for chiming in, but the link takes me to the 16x10 bag, which would not fit an fc6 and two EV-1s. I’m really just trying to help avoid a situation where someone hastily orders the wrong size bag by accident is all.
Understood. @rnjscooter posted that link in response to @slinky005 , who asked him what case he was using for the pedalboard he posted earlier. If you follow that conversation chain backwards through the thread, you'll see that he's using an FC-6 and an EV-2 on a 15" x 10" board, which fits perfectly into the 16x10 bag.

Understood. @rnjscooter posted that link in response to @slinky005 , who asked him what case he was using for the pedalboard he posted earlier. If you follow that conversation chain backwards through the thread, you'll see that he's using an FC-6 and an EV-2 on a 15" x 10" board, which fits perfectly into the 16x10 bag.

Sorry, I thought I replied to the actual posted question to me. It took some due diligence to find the bag that worked for me. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Awesome! Can you tell us how you utilize the dual FC12's? One for patches/scenes and other for IA's?

This is my main show setup. All the red switches along the bottom are scenes 1-8, the violet buttons are setup as control switches operating the transport controls in my DAW for automated show control (lights, lasers, Axe-Fx). All the other switches are setup as IA's with channel switching on hold for channels A & B. Hold scene 2 button down to access channels C & D of the same IA's. Hold Scene 1 button to jump to a my default preset #1. When not in "show" mode, I drop the transport controls and add more IA's, looper access, preset up and down. I have it doing much more than this but still in the process of programming, the options are incredible.

This is my main show setup. All the red switches along the bottom are scenes 1-8, the violet buttons are setup as control switches operating the transport controls in my DAW for automated show control (lights, lasers, Axe-Fx). All the other switches are setup as IA's with channel switching on hold for channels A & B. Hold scene 2 button down to access channels C & D of the same IA's. Hold Scene 1 button to jump to a my default preset #1. When not in "show" mode, I drop the transport controls and add more IA's, looper access, preset up and down. I have it doing much more than this but still in the process of programming, the options are incredible.
That's all very, very cool. Amazing that you can control the lights and lasers and such...
I'm running a 6 and 12 together, with the 6 as kind of a control for the 12, inspired by the Killer App setup detailed in the manual. The 6 uses Layout 1 and is set for song presets on the taps (I play at church and we don't usually have to worry about more than 6 songs) so that the 12 jumps to a performance mode for each song with scenes, and a few specialty buttons for the two loops. The performance mode on the 12 is Layout 2. I use the layout links to do this and still keep the FC-6 on the same layout (#1). The hold functions on the 6 do a bunch of stuff- launch a more detailed effect layout on the 12 (Layout 3) which I have set to turn on and off individual effects and switch channels for each effect- that's more for rehearsals and practice than performance. Another hold function on the 6 launches a bank and preset page on the six. (That's layout 4). I'm not done programming yet, but yea, I agree, the flexibility and control of a multiple FC setup is unreal.

Just hooked this up. Expression pedal for wah, 3 expression knobs to assign to whatever I want to control (input trim, delay feedback & delay level in this preset) and then stand-in switches for tuner and a control switch assigned to the fat switch. I'm going to replace the external footswitch with a Boss FS-7 down the track but for now this is a whole lot of control at my toes.

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 11.54.44 pm.png

Just hooked this up. Expression pedal for wah, 3 expression knobs to assign to whatever I want to control (input trim, delay feedback & delay level in this preset) and then stand-in switches for tuner and a control switch assigned to the fat switch. I'm going to replace the external footswitch with a Boss FS-7 down the track but for now this is a whole lot of control at my toes.

View attachment 55204
Wow Leon! I was not aware that you could use knobs to control things such as delay level. What is the "knob box" you are using, or did you build it? Also, how do you assign that in a patch. The Axe III never ceases to amaze me!

View attachment 55204
Dang, really like the 3 expression knobs idea.

I think you need one more FC12.
My buddy showed up at the house with a plasma cutting table kit and asked if there was something we could make. $20 for a piece of aluminum and $30 to have it bent after we cut it. We had to make it from 2 pieces because the table wasn't wide enough for the FC-12 and 2 mission pedals. Still a work in progress, but you get the idea. Here's a link to a very rough cell phone video cutting it out:

View attachment 53832 View attachment 53833 View attachment 53834 View attachment 53835[/QUOTE

Davezhear....wow ,I like .
It would take me days and days to figure all of those details out.
Awesome !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom