Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Managed to get mine to fit on my NYC Pedalhead board (I think that's the model). I will probably replace the left expression pedal with something smaller that has jacks on the top to reclaim a little bit of space. Now that I have access to so many possible functions, it's not as critical that I keep the Mission pedal with the toe switch.

MVIMG_20190305_103125.jpg

Any more details on the snake? Particularly interested in how you did that thing under the shrink tubing.

For the snake ends i cut some poly tubing- 5/8 irrigation tube- and fastened it down with zip-tie then shrink wrapped with heat tube. Other end has Velcro that sticks to rack to provide relief so snake doesn't pull down on Axe 3 jacks. Works like a charm!

Also in the rack is a regular One Spot that I connect the barrel plug extension to and under the Shure wireless receiver lives a pair of GigRig Time Lord adapters that power wireless and Freqout. Neat trick that saves space and weight.

For the snake ends i cut some poly tubing- 5/8 irrigation tube- and fastened it down with zip-tie then shrink wrapped with heat tube. Other end has Velcro that sticks to rack to provide relief so snake doesn't pull down on Axe 3 jacks. Works like a charm!

Also in the rack is a regular One Spot that I connect the barrel plug extension to and under the Shure wireless receiver lives a pair of GigRig Time Lord adapters that power wireless and Freqout. Neat trick that saves space and weight.
Very cool solution! Did you do the shrink wrapping and heating before pulling through the cabels?

You might want to look into PedalSnake... It's a prepackaged snake with "modular" connectors on the ends. Very cool and well made product.

I agree the PedalSnake stuff is very good. Or get in contact with Brad at https://btpa.com They can make you a snake to your spec, really good quality cables. I have one of their Pedatrain patch connector panels and it was a bit on the expensive side but well worth it in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom