Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

View attachment 53001
Gigged the III with the FC12 last night, and loved every minute of it! The FC’s are amazing and the scribbles are growing on me (wasn’t a big fan at first). Loving my rig now. I have a FC12 and FC6. When I use the FC6, it fits this board with the expression pedal off to the side of the FC. That’s a spring loaded mission exp pedal on the right for wah and other effects, volume on the left. When I used the FC12 (as pic shows), the Boss Exp Pedal (volume) stores behind the FC when packed up and is easily brought out to play like the pic demonstrates. The flexibility is off the charts. Happy camper here!

That looks great.
Nice setup looks like the FC 12 fits nicely

Not sure yet. Haven’t had time to mess with it. I also wondered if having our stage scrim in front of the wireless would cause an issue. It was definitely a dropout. If it was a cable issue I would think it would be more of a cracking and pop and not like a dropout.

What's the scrim attached too...any metal near the receivers or transducers can cause a dropout...also if the receivers are on the floor they don't have as much range.

Let me know what you find, have been facing similar issues. It drops especially if you are closer to any wifi routers around, from the venue pic you posted it looked like a closed venue ..and i suspect the wifi routers interrupting your guitar signal.
What's the scrim attached too...any metal near the receivers or transducers can cause a dropout...also if the receivers are on the floor they don't have as much range.
Think I figured it out. Did a little research on the Line 6 G50 forum. The old units run in RF1 mode which my older unit does and never had an issue with. Their new units are shipped in RF2 mode.
A few posts in the forum recommended switching the new units to RF1 mode and it would fix the dropout issues. I did and so far so good.

Think I figured it out. Did a little research on the Line 6 G50 forum. The old units run in RF1 mode which my older unit does and never had an issue with. Their new units are shipped in RF2 mode.
A few posts in the forum recommended switching the new units to RF1 mode and it would fix the dropout issues. I did and so far so good.
It does say you can change to RF1 if you have problems with the signal...
I’m sure you have tried different channels.
I have never had any problems with mine to date, but doesn’t mean the next time I use it I won’t.

It does say you can change to RF1 if you have problems with the signal...
I’m sure you have tried different channels.
I have never had any problems with mine to date, but doesn’t mean the next time I use it I won’t.
Yeah, I switched to RF1 and also a different channel. So far so good. But I’ve never had an issue with my old unit.

Yeah, I switched to RF1 and also a different channel. So far so good. But I’ve never had an issue with my old unit.
That’s cool I know that I had read if there was a Internet network in Close proximity to your wireless that good give you a problem.
I’m curious to know if switching to Rf 1 fixes the problem.
I have knock on wood never had an issue like that but because I’m talking about I probably will next time I use it. Lol

@Hoosierdaddy with those translucent switch covers the ring lighting works really well! Very nice setup!
thanks iaresee !
I still need to learn how to take pictures .
The photo does not do it justice.
The Genius Expertise , behind Fractal is incredible .
Quality does not begin to express the Capabilities and Workmanship in their products .

Last edited:

Yeah, I did that as well, hoping it works. I have found that the more closer you are to a WIFI router, you tend to lose signal, this is in any given mode RF1 or RF2. So the idea is to stay away from WIFI routers or use Shure jammers or wireless boosters on stage (this might unnecessarily become expensive)

Back
Top Bottom