Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

But as soon as we got ready to go onstage for our set I had some dropouts.

Was anyone from your band on wireless apart from yourself? Like your vocalist (on a cord less mic)? I suspect frequency collision/cancellation and wifi routers to be the culprits....if everything works great at home ..... then you know what's the problem.

I don't even come close to playing venues like that and I was fed up with my Line6 wireless. Went with the Shure QLXD4 and racked it.
5fP2RuC.jpg

Great need to check out Shure surely then....:)

Last edited:
Was anyone from your band on wireless apart from yourself? Like your vocalist (on a cord less mic)? I suspect frequency collision/cancellation and wifi routers to be the culprits....if everything works great at home ..... then you know what's the problem.
Yeah, vocals and bass where wireless but everything was fine at soundcheck and I’ve never had issues at that venue in the past with my old wireless unit. Gonna see if the cable itself is going bad which is a possibility.

On a Stagemaster 32x16 pedal board. Just fits. I really wish there was a spring-loaded option for the EV-1s so I didn't have to use the mission for a wah, but alas...

View attachment 52782
Oh man, I got some sweet tips from other members on the forum.

1. Put a thick heavy duty rubber band at the pedal’s heel for some sweet auto return action.

2. For the shallower sweep that many prefer for wah and whammy, you can put a spacer under either the heel or toe of the pedal. I use rubber stoppers cut to size and adhered with strong double sided tape.

I use a spring loaded Mission on my Axe III pedalboard, and a “doctored” EV2 on my Ax8 board, and I have to say... I kind of prefer the feel of the Fractal pedal with the garage mod.

Oh man, I got some sweet tips from other members on the forum.

1. Put a thick heavy duty rubber band at the pedal’s heel for some sweet auto return action.

2. For the shallower sweep that many prefer for wah and whammy, you can put a spacer under either the heel or toe of the pedal. I use rubber stoppers cut to size and adhered with strong double sided tape.

I use a spring loaded Mission on my Axe III pedalboard, and a “doctored” EV2 on my Ax8 board, and I have to say... I kind of prefer the feel of the Fractal pedal with the garage mod.
I use a couple of the nice big 3M bumpers on the EV-1 that I use for wah which works great, but never thought about the rubber band! Will have to give it a go...thanks for the post!

...Gonna see if the cable itself is going bad which is a possibility.

The cable for my wireless (Line 6 G90, but not that it matters) went intermittent on me recently. I found the center conductor had broken at the 1/4" plug connection. My attempted field repair was still intermittent, so I contacted the manufacturer (Best-Tronics) for an RMA. It was a $30 cable, so I figured it'd be worth paying the shipping to have them honor their lifetime warranty. After two email attempts over a span of about three weeks, I've still not heard from them. Glad I have a spare, but now I need to find a new source for quality custom cables.

Were you able to pin point the issue?
Not sure yet. Haven’t had time to mess with it. I also wondered if having our stage scrim in front of the wireless would cause an issue. It was definitely a dropout. If it was a cable issue I would think it would be more of a cracking and pop and not like a dropout.

Last edited:
Not sure yet. Haven’t had time to mess with it. I also wondered if having our stage scrim in front of the wireless would cause an issue. It was definitely a dropout. If it was a cable issue I would think it would be more of a cracking and pop and not like a dropout.

Thanks, please let me know once you figure it out. I might also look in that direction.

91E2DFED-D58E-4139-AB21-C0A67E6C13B6.jpeg
Gigged the III with the FC12 last night, and loved every minute of it! The FC’s are amazing and the scribbles are growing on me (wasn’t a big fan at first). Loving my rig now. I have a FC12 and FC6. When I use the FC6, it fits this board with the expression pedal off to the side of the FC. That’s a spring loaded mission exp pedal on the right for wah and other effects, volume on the left. When I used the FC12 (as pic shows), the Boss Exp Pedal (volume) stores behind the FC when packed up and is easily brought out to play like the pic demonstrates. The flexibility is off the charts. Happy camper here!

Attachments

• 55BA72BE-5CA1-4FCD-A704-D4BF54E13A5A.jpeg
    55BA72BE-5CA1-4FCD-A704-D4BF54E13A5A.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 154
First gig with the FC6. I am extremely happy with the results and such a small foot print! My only issue is with the case itself as the lip gets in the way of the bottom row just a bit, but was still usable. I might end up getting the "Glow Riser" later to solve that issue.

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpeg
    IMG_4212.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 162
My only issue is with the case itself as the lip gets in the way of the bottom row just a bit.

What case is that? You definitely want it flush as to not be in the way. This one I use, a Seismic Audio, works great. I use it upside down and mount the pedals in the lid. I’ve used it for MFC, AX8, FC’s and they are perfectly flush with edge of board, as to not get in the way at all. It’s super durable too. I had it for years.
https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/26-inch-pedal-board-case

What case is that? You definitely want it flush as to not be in the way. This one I use, a Seismic Audio, works great. I use it upside down and mount the pedals in the lid. I’ve used it for MFC, AX8, FC’s and they are perfectly flush with edge of board, as to not get in the way at all. It’s super durable too. I had it for years.
https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/26-inch-pedal-board-case

Oh I like the looks of that one! I'm using a case from Road Cases USA.

https://www.roadcasesusa.com/effect-pedal-case-id-24x12x6-3-8-ply-factory-closeout/

I've used them a bunch in the past and been pleased with their builds. I'll keep yours in mind when it's time to look again though, so thank you for the input!

Back
Top Bottom