Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Cleaning out closets before a move I found this older pedalboard case and it works better than the big one I had been using! Cool. I think it's a cheapo from a craigslist buy a few years ago - looks like this one at Amazon.
Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00B9F6ZZE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_ZbhBCb7KHX2WW
With the feet off the FC12 and a bit of a push it fits in there. Snug too. I know it is angled in the pic but only because I didn't straighten it out first just to annoy those bothered by such things. :/

SOx3bIE.jpg

Lid:
GqDIz1m.jpg

Last edited:
Cleaning out closets before a move I found this older pedalboard case and it works better than the big one I had been using! Cool. I think it's a cheapo from a craigslist buy a few years ago - looks like this one at Amazon.
Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00B9F6ZZE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_ZbhBCb7KHX2WW
With the feet off the FC12 and a bit of a push it fits in there. Snug too. I know it is angled in the pic but only because I didn't straighten it out first just to annoy those bothered by such things. :/

SOx3bIE.jpg

Lid:
GqDIz1m.jpg
You got a PT100 and a Klon? Damn...;)

Anyone messing around with an FC-6 and FC-12 together? I’m really curious about the layout link possibilities, and I’d love to see how people are setting up boards for this- they’d have to be huge. I’ve thought about maybe setting up a small board with a 6 and one expression pedal, and then a second larger board with a 12 and two more expression pedals. Grab one board or the other depending on what you want to have with you, or link the two and have a powerful master setup. Having the two running together could really open up some crazy possibilities.

Practicing for my show tonight at the House of Blues in Houston. My first show with the Axe-Fx III and also the FC-12. Excited and nervous.
View attachment 52677

Looks Stunning, are you using Line 6 G50 wireless? How is it holding up for you, I have noticed signal loss sometimes during a gig (if wifi around). I am sure the gig would have sounded awesome...owing to Axefx3 and the latest firmware (3.01) ...and off course your talent.

Looks Stunning, are you using Line 6 G50 wireless? How is it holding up for you, I have noticed signal loss sometimes during a gig (if wifi around). I am sure the gig would have sounded awesome...owing to Axefx3 and the latest firmware (3.01) ...and off course your talent.
Gig went great. Sounded freaking amazing. Blown away by the III.
But funny you mention the wireless. Yes, I use the G50. Been using the same unit for probably 7 years now. Never has an issue. But I just bought a brand new one to keep in the rack with my III and keep the old one on my AX8 pedalboard. No issues at sound check whatsoever. But as soon as we got ready to go onstage for our set I had some dropouts. Not sure if it was the unit or my transmitter cord, which was my old cord from my older system. And I accidentally caught it and yanked it hard earlier in the day at home while practicing. Gonna have to look into that. Might stick with my older unit. Never had a problem with it. I had a guitar cable standing by and switched to it after about the 5th song just to put my mind at ease.

Gonna have to look into that. Might stick with my older unit. Never had a problem.

Let me know what you find, have been facing similar issues. It drops especially if you are closer to any wifi routers around, from the venue pic you posted it looked like a closed venue ..and i suspect the wifi routers interrupting your guitar signal.

Let me know what you find, have been facing similar issues. It drops especially if you are closer to any wifi routers around, from the venue pic you posted it looked like a closed venue ..and i suspect the wifi routers interrupting your guitar signal.
I don't even come close to playing venues like that and I was fed up with my Line6 wireless. Went with the Shure QLXD4 and racked it.
5fP2RuC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom