Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Looks DAMN AMAZING, Can't get better than this. .. .

But why 4 expression pedals? I am assuming 1 for vol, 1 for expression, 1 for Wah. ... And the last one for?
Actually, I don't use a volume...

From the left: Wah, Whammy, Rotary Speed, Delay Feedback/Mix.

The first 2 are spring loaded. The other 2 are not. The last 2 can be easily repurposed per preset as needed.

That is one long pedalboard.

Yeah, I'd kill to play on stages big enough for me to fit a pedalboard that long. Used to have that much room in the old days, but not at the kinds of places I'm playing in now. At some places the bass player, other guitarist, and I have to be careful not to hit each other with our headstocks as we turn on stage.

Looks like a sweet setup, @unix-guy!

Yeah, I'd kill to play on stages big enough for me to fit a pedalboard that long. Used to have that much room in the old days, but not at the kinds of places I'm playing in now. At some places the bass player, other guitarist, and I have to be careful not to hit each other with our headstocks as we turn on stage.

Looks like a sweet setup, @unix-guy!
We play mostly civic events (fairs, cultural cerebrations, festivals, etc) so space is not usually a problem.

Ok, just unboxed my new Roadie Cases Pedalboards case. I quickly put my FC-12 and Mission expression pedals in there and the size is just right (40x12 inches).

View attachment 52395

This REALLY shows how a third row of Switches is missing the FC.
Now every Expression Pedal is either too big or too small, even the Fractal EV Pedals.
This is quite an odd decision for me.
I would love when they offer another one beside FC6 and FC12 the so called FC18

EV-2s are perfect next to the FCs. Picture later...

yeah please send some pictures, I do have the EV2 and a Dunlop and the Ernie Ball and a Boss. Somehow I like the Ernie Ball the most and it was the cheapest ( 30 Bucks used but with no scratching Pot ) but it would not look that nice because I prefer a stealth look an that's only possible with the EV and the Dunlop DVP

yeah please send some pictures, I do have the EV2 and a Dunlop and the Ernie Ball and a Boss. Somehow I like the Ernie Ball the most and it was the cheapest ( 30 Bucks used but with no scratching Pot ) but it would not look that nice because I prefer a stealth look an that's only possible with the EV and the Dunlop DVP
Posted in a new thread so as not to take this thread on a tangent.

UztKQc6.jpg
Here is mine !

Ok, just unboxed my new Roadie Cases Pedalboards case. I quickly put my FC-12 and Mission expression pedals in there and the size is just right (40x12 inches).

A couple things I'm not thrilled with:

The height of the lip around it is a bit high. I was planning to remove the feet from the FC-12 and Velcro mount it right to the board, but if I did that the level of the first row of buttons would be too low... So I'll be investigating other options.

I would have preferred only latches on one side and detachable hinges on the other side. It's a bit of a challenge to get all 4 latches disengaged to get the lid off.

I'll also need to add some foam to the inside of the lid, or perhaps some form of cable storage... Otherwise the 6 inches of interior height is a bit much for my needs.

Edit:

I think I'll also explore a right angle XLR cable...
View attachment 52395
That looks sweet. Lots of pedals. I have 2 Boss FV500's and 2 more may be in the future after seeing yours.

That looks sweet. Lots of pedals. I have 2 Boss FV500's and 2 more may be in the future after seeing yours.
I have to admit, it feels a bit weird being both longer and narrower than the board I used for more than a decade in various configurations.

Back
Top Bottom