Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

As promised, I am posting my FC-6 and EV-2 on my newly delivered Earnest Customs Floorboard. :D

This floorboard is perfect, a thing of beauty! I ordered the EXACT measurements I wanted, the inside dimensions being 14.5" x 9.25" and outside being 15.5" x 10.25". It was $88 out the door delivered in just under 2 weeks. After substantial research I ordered the Gator GK-1610 Gig Bag for $29.99 on Amazon, and BOOM, I'm done! I think it's time for me to fly.............

A big shout out to Tyler Earnest at Earnest Customs who was an absolute pleasure to work with. I just couldn't be any happier:p Enjoy the photos and links!!!

https://www.earnestcustoms.com
Amazon product ASIN B01MXPZWT0
Thats about a perfect fit.

FC-12 and two EV-2s mounted to a nycpedalboards "Pedalhead" from underneath with M3.5-0.6x25 screws.

Very nice, I've been wondering if I'll be able to fit an FC-12 along with 2 Mission pedals on my Pedalhead board. Looks like it would be a tight fit if it even works, but it's good to know the EV-2's fit perfectly as a potential backup plan.

Very nice, I've been wondering if I'll be able to fit an FC-12 along with 2 Mission pedals on my Pedalhead board. Looks like it would be a tight fit if it even works, but it's good to know the EV-2's fit perfectly as a potential backup plan.

From what I have noticed on this thread is..
EV1's are an Overkill (I also have 2 EV1s) EV2's look a bit smaller....Mission pedals perfectly compliment FC12 in terms of size.

Last edited:
In Transit 02/01/20196:22 A.M. Chicago, IL, United States
Arrival Scan

02/01/2019 7:00 A.M. - Recent weather has caused delivery delays. Recovery efforts are under way to deliver your package as soon as possible.
:(

In Transit 02/01/20196:22 A.M. Chicago, IL, United States
Arrival Scan

02/01/2019 7:00 A.M. - Recent weather has caused delivery delays. Recovery efforts are under way to deliver your package as soon as possible.
:(
Glad you have an FC on the way that is definitely better than the wait list. Well can’t wait to hear about your new FC controller...

I definitely prefer having one on each side. Years ago when I first got expression pedals I had them next to each other. But I found that during gigs my foot would sometimes overlap and accidentally move the other pedal so I decided to put one on each side. And yes, I always use my left foot to control the pedals. Not sure why since I’m right footed but for some reason it’s just more natural feeling to use my left. Weird.

I am the same way, always use my left foot for pedals and controls, being right-footed. Thanks for making me think I might not be so crazy after all!

Last edited:
This worked out really well this weekend playing at 2 different church campuses! The FC6 is really well thought out to allow guys like me who prefer 2 expression pedals and do a preset per song with 3 scenes and everything neatly positioned on a pedal train 2 board. IMG_3265.jpg

This worked out really well this weekend playing at 2 different church campuses! The FC6 is really well thought out to allow guys like me who prefer 2 expression pedals and do a preset per song with 3 scenes and everything neatly positioned on a pedal train 2 board. View attachment 52353
What kind of expression pedals are those? Great looking set up. What all are you using, the xlr plugins are a great idea.:)

Thanks! The pedals are Mission Engineering SP1 and spring loaded EP1 (for wah). I put XLR and 1/4 outputs on my panel to accommodate XLR to FOH and my CLRs depending on the setting. I also have 1/4 inputs on the panel connected to my wireless IEM system to accommodate the output from the Aviom or what ever feed I can get. Basically the system is built for optimal flexibility.

What kind of expression pedals are those? Great looking set up. What all are you using, the xlr plugins are a great idea.:)

Nice I really like the way you have everything set up. I have a 10 u gator case that I’m using right now but I can see getting a smaller one like yours. I have seen several people using those mission pedals. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom