Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Looking good. Which model Pedaltrain is this, May I ask?
Novo 32
I saw from his other post it says "Pedaltrain Novo 32"

@bishop5150 Could you post a picture of that in the case also? Curious what the full case looks like
Sure I’ll post it when I get home tonight. I got the soft shell zipper case. They offer the harshell with wheels but it’s very heavy and I don’t load my gear in a trailer so no need for hard shell.

Novo 32

Sure I’ll post it when I get home tonight. I got the soft shell zipper case. They offer the harshell with wheels but it’s very heavy and I don’t load my gear in a trailer so no need for hard shell.

Cool. good to know. One other question I'm sure I can find elsewhere, but since you have done the work already :) How do the pedals and FC mount to the pedaltrain? Velco? Screws?

Hey @bishop5150. How do you like having an expression pedal on each side? Do you run the Wah with your left foot, or do you just move over?
I definitely prefer having one on each side. Years ago when I first got expression pedals I had them next to each other. But I found that during gigs my foot would sometimes overlap and accidentally move the other pedal so I decided to put one on each side. And yes, I always use my left foot to control the pedals. Not sure why since I’m right footed but for some reason it’s just more natural feeling to use my left. Weird.

All mounted and ready to rock!
View attachment 51998

Bishop,
I typically build my boards to be just like the Earnest Customs except I use black carpet and the velcro sticks well to it. They're easy and inexpensive to build.

https://www.earnestcustoms.com.

That being said, I've been considering a Pedaltrain for the convenience and the matching softshell case. But I have concerns with the increased height compared to being a flat board.

Obviously, you like the Pedaltrain. But do you have any mixed feelings about it?

Bishop,
I typically build my boards to be just like the Earnest Customs except I use black carpet and the velcro sticks well to it. They're easy and inexpensive to build.

https://www.earnestcustoms.com.

That being said, I've been considering a Pedaltrain for the convenience and the matching softshell case. But I have concerns with the increased height compared to being a flat board.

Obviously, you like the Pedaltrain. But do you have any mixed feelings about it?
I've been using the Novo 24 board with my AX8 and a soft shell case for almost 3 years now. The case is getting pretty worn now but other than that no issues. I even wrap up my cable snake on top of everything and it still zips up fine.

Well this is a bit too small in width
bMuXhgH.jpg

But I might just use it anyway for now.

UPDATE. Removed the handles from the pullout flat board and this will work.

1Zi9ZWH.jpg

It’s a pedalboard and case I got off Craigslist a couple years ago. Made by OSP.
I figure I can keep the XLR for faslink in here as well as other pedals or picks or whatever - might not even need to take the flatboard out of the case bottom!

I apologize if it's been posted before. Can you give the width of the FC-12 without the plastic sides? Your board looks clean!

I've been using the Novo 24 board with my AX8 and a soft shell case for almost 3 years now. The case is getting pretty worn now but other than that no issues. I even wrap up my cable snake on top of everything and it still zips up fine.

Good to know.
How about the height, do you wish it were lower to the ground? Especially when using the expression pedals.

I’m designing a custom pedalboard while I wait to come up on the waitlist. Would some kind soul please post a measurement of the distance between the bottom of the chassis and the bottom of the FASlink port?

How is it working out to have your FC-12 and your pedals that close together?

Works fine for me. I have maybe 3/4" space between the base of the EV1's. Also, the pedals themselves are a lot wider than my mission pedals were. Doesn't seem to be an issue. I do have a little space to move the right pedal further right. I may nudge it over a bit more just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom