Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Well this is a bit too small in width
bMuXhgH.jpg

But I might just use it anyway for now.

UPDATE. Removed the handles from the pullout flat board and this will work.

1Zi9ZWH.jpg

It’s a pedalboard and case I got off Craigslist a couple years ago. Made by OSP.
I figure I can keep the XLR for faslink in here as well as other pedals or picks or whatever - might not even need to take the flatboard out of the case bottom!

Last edited:
My trusty NYC Pedalboards 36" board that I've had for about a decade is going to be passed along to the other guitarist in my band along with my MFC-101 and a couple Mission pedals to replace his FCB1010 with his Axe Fx II.

I'll be getting a new board that is big enough to house the FC-12 and my 4 Mission pedals... I'll post when it's all together.

Just ordered my flatboard from https://www.earnestcustoms.com. Here are the dimensions. I am excited to fly lighter and smaller and save luggage fees:) Will post when I receive it!View attachment 51908
I'm excited for you, but a little concerned, too. The FC-6 and EV-1 together are about an inch and a half wider than the inside dimensions of your board, and the EV-1 is two inches longer than the board's inside depth.

I'm excited for you, but a little concerned, too. The FC-6 and EV-1 together are about an inch and a half wider than the inside dimensions of your board, and the EV-1 is two inches longer than the board's inside depth.

Thanks for the concern Rex. I live by measure twice and cut once, but on this one I measured a dozen times. You may notice that's it's actually an EV-2 (maybe I said EV-1 someplace accidentally), AND I also have taken the end caps off the FC-6. There is no reason for them for in my opinion, just extra real estate.:cool:

Thanks for the concern Rex. I live by measure twice and cut once, but on this one I measured a dozen times. You may notice that's it's actually an EV-2 (maybe I said EV-1 someplace accidentally), AND I also have taken the end caps off the FC-6. There is no reason for them for in my opinion, just extra real estate.:cool:
My mistake. I was looking at someone else's picture and saw an EV-1. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom