• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

bdrepko

Forum Addict
As promised, I am posting my FC-6 and EV-2 on my newly delivered Earnest Customs Floorboard. :D

This floorboard is perfect, a thing of beauty! I ordered the EXACT measurements I wanted, the inside dimensions being 14.5" x 9.25" and outside being 15.5" x 10.25". It was $88 out the door delivered in just under 2 weeks. After substantial research I ordered the Gator GK-1610 Gig Bag for $29.99 on Amazon, and BOOM, I'm done! I think it's time for me to fly.............

A big shout out to Tyler Earnest at Earnest Customs who was an absolute pleasure to work with. I just couldn't be any happier:p Enjoy the photos and links!!!

https://www.earnestcustoms.com
Amazon product
Thats about a perfect fit.

NaturalScience

Inspired
FC-12 and two EV-2s mounted to a nycpedalboards "Pedalhead" from underneath with M3.5-0.6x25 screws.
Very nice, I've been wondering if I'll be able to fit an FC-12 along with 2 Mission pedals on my Pedalhead board. Looks like it would be a tight fit if it even works, but it's good to know the EV-2's fit perfectly as a potential backup plan.

Moeed Kazi

Inspired
Very nice, I've been wondering if I'll be able to fit an FC-12 along with 2 Mission pedals on my Pedalhead board. Looks like it would be a tight fit if it even works, but it's good to know the EV-2's fit perfectly as a potential backup plan.
From what I have noticed on this thread is..
EV1's are an Overkill (I also have 2 EV1s) EV2's look a bit smaller....Mission pedals perfectly compliment FC12 in terms of size.

Last edited:

bradlake

Axe-Master
In Transit 02/01/20196:22 A.M. Chicago, IL, United States
Arrival Scan

02/01/2019 7:00 A.M. - Recent weather has caused delivery delays. Recovery efforts are under way to deliver your package as soon as possible.
:(

Freds55

Veteran
In Transit 02/01/20196:22 A.M. Chicago, IL, United States
Arrival Scan

02/01/2019 7:00 A.M. - Recent weather has caused delivery delays. Recovery efforts are under way to deliver your package as soon as possible.
:(
Glad you have an FC on the way that is definitely better than the wait list. Well can’t wait to hear about your new FC controller...

rushfan

Veteran
I definitely prefer having one on each side. Years ago when I first got expression pedals I had them next to each other. But I found that during gigs my foot would sometimes overlap and accidentally move the other pedal so I decided to put one on each side. And yes, I always use my left foot to control the pedals. Not sure why since I’m right footed but for some reason it’s just more natural feeling to use my left. Weird.
I am the same way, always use my left foot for pedals and controls, being right-footed. Thanks for making me think I might not be so crazy after all!

Last edited:

Freds55

Veteran
This worked out really well this weekend playing at 2 different church campuses! The FC6 is really well thought out to allow guys like me who prefer 2 expression pedals and do a preset per song with 3 scenes and everything neatly positioned on a pedal train 2 board. View attachment 52353
What kind of expression pedals are those? Great looking set up. What all are you using, the xlr plugins are a great idea.:)

cander328

Inspired
Thanks! The pedals are Mission Engineering SP1 and spring loaded EP1 (for wah). I put XLR and 1/4 outputs on my panel to accommodate XLR to FOH and my CLRs depending on the setting. I also have 1/4 inputs on the panel connected to my wireless IEM system to accommodate the output from the Aviom or what ever feed I can get. Basically the system is built for optimal flexibility.

What kind of expression pedals are those? Great looking set up. What all are you using, the xlr plugins are a great idea.:)

Freds55

Veteran
Nice I really like the way you have everything set up. I have a 10 u gator case that I’m using right now but I can see getting a smaller one like yours. I have seen several people using those mission pedals. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom