Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Finally added some stickers so I remember whats what. :oops:

Been adding this to my presets.......Have adjustable virtual capo set up on a performance tab..... tap the foot switch and it bypasses and reactivated.. pretty dang cool.

Hey! ... I have an extra button! Hmmmm.

20200710_122703_resized.jpg

I set up some really cool stuff!
(I did an edit here as I got some things sorted out.)

The preset switch toggles between two core presets, hold goes to an acoustic patch.

I got switch #1 to toggle between copies of my base preset set with pitch up 2 and 3, then hold takes it up to 4. Pretty dang cool!
Switch #2 bypasses the pitch block to always go back to standard tuning.....the hold toggles between Eb and D!

I can footswitch from D to capo 4! Incredible!

It definitely comes in handy at my church gig as it seems every other song is capo something!

Last edited:
Just got the last part for this today. My first pedalboard ever, ladies and gentleman...

Rockboard Tres 3.1 pedalboard, Fractal EV-2, Boss FS-5U and 5L. The pedalboard is a perfect fit for the FC6, almost like it was designed for it. The picture makes the FC-6 look slightly longer than the board but it's not.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_123928.jpg
    IMG_20200801_123928.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 97
I discovered that the screw holes on the bottom of a FC12 line up perfectly with the holes in a temple duo 34 board - i can’t remember if i has to buy longer machine screws or if i used the original ones... it’s solid as a rock though!

I discovered that the screw holes on the bottom of a FC12 line up perfectly with the holes in a temple duo 34 board - i can’t remember if i has to buy longer machine screws or if i used the original ones... it’s solid as a rock though!
I imagine the screw length depends on whether the rubber baby buggy bumpers are left on or removed. I have a vague memory of someone figuring out the correct screw length to reach the threads without crunching a part inside one screw location, but I think I read it a while ago....

I imagine the screw length depends on whether the rubber baby buggy bumpers are left on or removed. I have a vague memory of someone figuring out the correct screw length to reach the threads without crunching a part inside one screw location, but I think I read it a while ago....

Ahhh yes this is what it was! I initially used the original screws, then had to get longer ones when i decided to put the bumpers back on.

I've been an Axe FX user since the Ultra originally came out, but I've never owned any of the Fractal foot controllers as I was always controlling multiple pieces of gear and a more general MIDI controller seemed like a better idea at the time.

The Axe FX III ended up replacing all the other gear I was still using, and my cat peed on my Morningstar MC6, so I needed a new foot controller. Seemed like a good idea to get an FC12 :)fc12.png

Last edited:
I've been an Axe FX user since the Ultra originally came out, but I've never owned any of the Fractal foot controllers as I was always controlling multiple pieces of gear and a more general MIDI controller seemed like a better idea at the time.

The Axe FX III ended up replacing all the other gear I was still using, and my cat peed on my Morningstar MC6, so I needed a new foot controller. Seemed like a good idea to get an FC12 :)

Nice! I'm just about to pull the trigger on a Duo 34 board. Would like to fit the FC12, an EV-1 and 2 Mission pedals on it - would you say it's feasible? What's the actual 'usable' surface on these between the side handles?

Thx!
Joce

Nice! I'm just about to pull the trigger on a Duo 34 board. Would like to fit the FC12, an EV-1 and 2 Mission pedals on it - would you say it's feasible? What's the actual 'usable' surface on these between the side handles?

Thx!
Joce

Hey man. Usable space is 83cm. With my three mission pedals, its a tight fit. If I wasn't using EBS flat stereo cables, I wouldn't have been able to fit everything onto the board:

unnamed.jpg

The EV1 is only .1 of an inch wider(I think), so you should be okay if you use similar cables.

Back
Top Bottom